New grow room.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marihuanaträumt

Marijuana Dreams
Reaction score
Hello all. Well to start I have a 10x12 room that I want to set up for growing. I plan on dividing the room in half. half room for veg. half for flowering. I want to harvest 12 plants and veg 12 plants at all times. I was thinking of running fluorescent for veg. and running HPS for flowering. Help keep the power bill down. Do you think I should go with a 1,ooo watt or 2 600 for flowering, or can I even run lower? What should I do as far as ventalation? I plan on growing in soil. I would like to get this set up in the next few weeks and as cheap as possible thanks all.

You will need at the bare minimum 2 1000W to adequately light 60 sq ft. You want at least 5000 lumens per sq ft for your flower room and 3000 lumens for vegging.

How big should I build the boxes. I want to veg. my plants tell they get a foot and a half, then put them in the flowering box. And ideas???

Your veg room can be smaller than your flowering room. What lights are you planning on using?

I was thinking of downsizing to just 6 plants to flower at a time. Will a 4 x 7 grow box support 6 plants?

Latest posts

Back