New Grower needs Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoxChevy

Reaction score
hello to everyone, im here because i need some help. these are the things i got started with 1k hps, the Guano Company budswell, pure blend, flora micro,flora bloom, floragro, good soil, a 10k fish tank light (which lights up blue), 1 box fan, 1 industrial air blower, 6-5 gallon tanks with some clones i got from another grower. Ive had them already growing for about 8 days they are all around 10 inches tall.

Now, this what i need you guys to help me in. i feed them every 2 days an in between i only give them water, i was told to make it a habit an do it every morning . I Spray them with a mist of water here an there during the day. The box fan is always facing them so they always moving but i have it on speed 1 so it aint blowing them to much. The industrial is facing up blowing the cold air coming from central a/c the temp stays always between 70 - 80 degrees.

What i ask for, am i doing it right? What can i do to get alot of yield? I dont want to put them more than 40 days in veg.

Thank You To All in Advance. I will have pictures up soon.

I only give nuts once a week and only after the 1st month happy growing! if they look dry and feel lightweight I would water a bit more. if not no worries.

I wouldnt bloom them until they are atleast 18-24 inches.

Latest posts

Back