New guy here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRockDro23

Reaction score
hey everyone whats up? i was searchin around for a good forum and found this one so here i am. im completely new to the growing aspect so i just wanna know a good way to start. bubbleponics? homemade? any help much appreciated...

welcome aboard.there is plenty of good reading here on whatever you wish.

Hey DRockDro23, welcome to the site.

welcome to the site. you first need to figure out a grow area and decide wether u want to do soil or hydroponics good luck

Welcome DRockDro23, to MP forum. If you click on the "Resources" link at the top of the page you'll find the information you need to get started. Take your time to plan it all out first, and your first grow could be a good one.

Before I forget, do yourself a favor and buy a good quality pH meter. There are several variables to consider when growing marijuana, pH being one of those variables. All the other variables could be perfect, but if the pH isn't in the correct range the plants might still get sick.

Good luck, and welcome.

Look at it this way:
The future is wide open-the decision is wholly up to you.

Take some time and look through the grow guides-there are plenty of pro's and con's for either way...

It's all what you are comfortable with.
Everybody's got their thing ya-know...

:ccc: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :ccc:

Gb

Please do take a few moments to peruse the site rules. You will find them few and easy. Bring a good sense of Ha-Ha when you come visiting and allow us to spark one in your honor. :bong1:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

wow i must say if all online forums were full of nice pople itd be great. thanks to everyone for givin me a hey how ya doin lol. i am researching as told and want my first one to be a good one. thanks again!!

Latest posts

Back