New Guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MulMatic

Reaction score
Hey guys new to the site. I have only recently decided to grow. I don't smoke it but most of my family does lol. Over late nights on the beers we got talkin about grow stories etc and the whole subject had me intrigued so here I am :) No fancy set ups or anything just going for the Au Natural. I have no idea what I am doing but this site seems pretty cluey so looking forward to see what I can come up with. Once I get crackin I will start a grow journal and hopefully you pro's can help me out. Cheers, MulMatic

:welcome: Read, read,read. Then read some more.

Welcome to MP. Curious, what does Au Natural mean?

This is a hobby that does take some amount of study, money, time, energy, commitment, dedication, and heart.

Thanks for the welcomes guys. By "Au Natural" I just mean outdoors. It's just an expression but yer basically good old fashion sunlight and fresh air :)

MulMatic said:
Thanks for the welcomes guys. By "Au Natural" I just mean outdoors. It's just an expression but yer basically good old fashion sunlight and fresh air :)

I thought you meant you were going to be gardening in the nude :giggle:

:goodposting: Hemp Goddess, made me laugh. As for you Mulmatic, welcome my friend. I am new here as well and loving it the site for the knowledge obtained and people you interact with.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I like to do that from time to time my girlfriend thinks its a little odd lol

The Hemp Goddess said:

Thanks Guys and No won't be doing that in a real hurry lol :holysheep:

:holysheep:

:welcome: my friend, tons of great info and great people in here! Any questions, just ask and someone will try to help!

As you can see this is a friendly site, just a little wierd sometimes, lol. Seriously, welcome to MP the best mj site on the web.

:holysheep: SensiStarFan..... way way too much thought went into all that post.

Welcome to the New Guy... sunshine is nice but I don't have the nerves for it.

Latest posts

Back