New here,not 2 the game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtySouth

puff,puff...pass
Reaction score
Just wanted to stop in and say HIGH,and see what you guys r up 2.I've been growin 4 only 1.5 years now,but smokin 4 20,he he.Hope we can be of assistance 2 each other.

Welcome to the forum DS :)

Lots of great info and great folk on here.

We look forward to seeing you around the posts :aok:

:peace:

DirtySouth said:
Just wanted to stop in and say HIGH,and see what you guys r up 2.I've been growin 4 only 1.5 years now,but smokin 4 20,he he.Hope we can be of assistance 2 each other.

Hi DS,just wanted to thank you for your thank you, thats sounds a bit much.... new here but you have experence bit like me all cool, do have any images of your girls, perhaps you can point me in the rite direction.
All the best :)

stevetosh said:
Hi DS,just wanted to thank you for your thank you, thats sounds a bit much.... new here but you have experence bit like me all cool, do have any images of your girls, perhaps you can point me in the rite direction.
All the best :)
yes I do/can/will.Its easy,I have pics all over.Some current.Clock the search,enter Boysenberry+,or PICS PICS PICS,I'll snap some and put on this link later,Oh ya also WonderberryLook @ Loogigags Ferst Grow Journal.I've helped him go from stumbling to a steady jog.Hit me up,start a journal and off we go!

Latest posts

Back