New Lowryder2 Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billybudsmoker

Reaction score
Just wanna say hi to everyone and to give a BIG thanks to one of your members whom i have never met "manels1111" Coupla months ago i printed out his lowryder2 guide and last month started my first grow with Lr2 and poison dwarf, usin his guide mainly as my grow bible. So he's the one responsible for leading me here today and i would like to show everyone what i learned due to him. By the way he dont know any of this or know me, but he will soon, :)Thanks manels. Im new to forums also, so is it all right for me to post a couple pics on this forum or should i do it somewhere else? heck. 2 am. cant wait, taller one is lowryder-germed seeds on Oct. 8th

rsz_img_0266.jpg

rsz_img_0271.jpg

Wee luv pitcherrs :p.....

Welcome Billy!

Great lookin' girls boss!

billybudsmoker said:
...Im new to forums also, so is it all right for me to post a couple pics on this forum or should i do it somewhere else?...

You're fine to show off a coupl'a pix here to get aquainted. But you might consider starting a grow journal in the Marijuana Cultivation section. It's a great place to share your experiences and post yer pix! I always get hung up for like an hour looking at 'em whenever I peek in! :D

Love Peeps!

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

Latest posts

Back