New member - Old Man of The Sea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Wichita St T-Shirt is a dead give away. Shocker Fan all the way. .....For anybody but Big don't try and figure out this post...had to be there

I made my first birdie on the par 3 13th hole at WSU.....

that photo was taken at the dispensary up in Victor , I was the big grower

thats me in my business suit getting ready to spray one room down...we had 3 grow rooms with 24 1000 w lights , small potatoes

440EA732-924A-4D08-9388-5D1EB767557D.jpeg

me outside of dispensary making sure it’s all clear before I hit the streets , like Bob Dylan

1C672475-EB68-4253-A01B-D8746B73D8C8.jpeg

CD401F63-1BF7-4BFD-BA93-1683CDC51A66.jpeg

Dear mods, please delete the posts with my image that don't make sense. They did not originate with me.

Change your password to make sure no one else can login as you.

He was busy analyzing to see if we were good enough for his level of excellence. Thinking he still looking for nirvana. Gosh darn it.
Sorry if it seems that way. More like I'm trying to figure out if I fit in here.
Last 10 years has been a difficult time - that's part of the reason I'm living like a hermit here in Spain.
A bit more trauma this morning when I got news that our Andrews wife died during last night (he's 20 years younger than me). No surprise there as she's been deteriorating steadily with ALS for a while.
We weren't close. No need for condolences etc.
I doubt anyone here wants to here shit news so sorry about that.
I have plenty more crap occupying my mind.
But I'm pretty sure it's probably no worse than what other old gadgees are going through - and (for me at least) the weed and music helps. 😵

Well then you know it takes many posts and exchanges with members to know how/if you think you fit in. All are welcome here so you fit in as far as we are concerned. Openly judging us probably doesn't sit well with some of the old timers. We are here not to be judged but to pass time and have fun......so join in.

Latest posts

Back