New plants, new problems!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the hardest things to learn about growing is Patience. My plants have shown preflower in week 5 of vedge -- from seed. I'm going to let them brew another few days before the flip -- while I harvest the last meger little crop. It's not rocket science, but it ain't easy either :)

I think you know what you are doing crater. Good luck with the next transition and an eventual dank crop of fat, juicy buds :)

peace

HemperFi said:
One of the hardest things to learn about growing is Patience. My plants have shown preflower in week 5 of vedge -- from seed. I'm going to let them brew another few days before the flip -- while I harvest the last meger little crop. It's not rocket science, but it ain't easy either :)

I think you know what you are doing crater. Good luck with the next transition and an eventual dank crop of fat, juicy buds :)

peace

Thanks Hemperfi! I just built a new chamber for cloning. It came out really good and will suit just fine. I'm pretty sure I'm on my way to a good crop! Stay tuned!!

craterlake said:
And because of that advice (which you gave me last year too) I threw all my bagseed out. That is why I had such a slow start this year...I had no seeds. The two week thing was from my first serious grow last year. That was when I started removing the males. When they became obvious. I was new at the sexing thing. I am still a little, but I have been studying pics so maybe I can sex them sooner. How long should it take to be able to recognize the males? Different for different strains probably. I read here on this site that you can sex them when still in veg. Some folks don't believe that I have found! I'm not good at it yet, but I'm learning!:D

Most strains will show preflowers while still in veg, but I have had some that I had to flip before they showed. Don't stress over the male-female thing. You really do have time to get the males out. Just check the plants daily and do not be in too big a hurry to toss suspected males until you are sure. There will be at least a week or two between the appearance of balls and the release of pollen.

Congrats on getting a cloner going.

Latest posts

Back