New Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
niceeeeeeeeeee can i move in :)

That is a really nice set up you got there. Great use of your equiptment. You know... I need a really big F'n house. For a really F'n big garden.

only thing i see is those boxes over time with heat and humidity them not holding up. maybe build something more permanent/ more sealed? or do you got ideas on why you did that? just asking because i know it it was my setup- i do things different for different reasons and trying to figure out whatsup... (not ragging anyone)

and u need to take that curl outta that one exhaust fan on the left side of the pic....those bends hinder flow.

i just dont wanna piss anyone off :)

and maybe move that cord up and out from under the light- (black one on the right side of the page).

really bro other than that im REALLY diggin the setup dood :D

u make me grin :D

laylow6988 said:
That is a really nice set up you got there. Great use of your equiptment. You know... I need a really big F'n house. For a really F'n big garden.

You can check out my old journal and see what I had last time. I had temp issues, so this will be way better. :)

frankpeterson said:
Genius Green:cool:, What kind of light you gonna run or are running?

Hey there FP, i'm runnin a 600w Digital Ballast HPS for the entire grow, with that cool sun 2 reflector/hood.

Latest posts

Back