new smoking device for me something i've never seen have you guys??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diggydabomb

biggrow
Reaction score
Hey guys i was browsing the internet for a new glass piece and came across these things called sliders. I know what you guys are thinking your thinking of a glass slider that is used in a bong, NO thats not what it is...its actually two glass peices about the size of a blunt where one peice is bigger than the other one peice is the actual mouth piece and one peice is the part where you pack your weed the mouth piece is pulled out to clear it or pushed in to hit it as you light it, you can keep pushing your weed out further and smoke it as if it where a joint with no papers. And it can also be used as a vaporizer by heating the glass with the lighter instead of lighting the end kind of like freebasing,it even comes with a cool little glass wand to pack it , its ingenious!!! i hope i explained it clear enough so u can understand it if not i would love to post the website to share with you guys but i'm not sure about the rules so if i'm not aloud please PM me and i will remove the URL. hxxp://www.slidershop.com once your at the homepage click on slider support videos and it will explain how it works i know i'm gonna buy one and check it out

hmmm, almost sounds like a tampon applicator to me....:giggle:

i'll need to reread your description again..lol.

I know exactly what ure talking about, I love those things, a buddy of mine used to have one. We called it a glass blunt. Its ingenious I need to get one

is this it.

slider.jpg

I have 2 but never could really get them to work right---I must have been doing something wrong, but I do not know what....

Buds Bunny said:
cool little pipe....ive never seen the slider before
i watched almost all of the "slider support videos" and I must say LOL to the man dressed as a granny doing some knitting..........

cool pipe and a nice price too
loved the granny too..lol

SmokinMom said:
hmmm, almost sounds like a tampon applicator to me....:giggle:

i'll need to reread your description again..lol.
kinda is like a tampon applicator except its got a mouth peice and o-ring to make air proof and a nifty wand for packing

diggydabomb said:
kinda is like a tampon applicator except its got a mouth peice and o-ring to make air proof and a nifty wand for packing

See there, after seeing the real pic that dman posted you described it perfectly for my little brain :giggle:. Looks pretty cool.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I have 2 but never could really get them to work right---I must have been doing something wrong, but I do not know what....
sorry to hear that i will let you know how it works out for me

I'll see if I can dig mine out from wherever I might have stashed it and try er again.

I did order 2 of these--one for a friend and one for me. I haven't received them yet. hXXp://www.ebay.com/itm/330624104909?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

It is not a true vaporizer, but a lighter built into the pipe seemed like a cool thing for those sneak-a-toke times.

Latest posts

Back