New strains for the new year?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
Are you changing strains for 2011?
I'm going to try some AK48 to deal with the lengthening days, and going to grow Aurora again in the autumn, because I still recall how strong it was.

This grow I am running west coast clones....next run will have SnakeBite and White Castle and I might dig out a cpl beans from my collection...I have been wanting to grow AK 48....last time I threw 3 beans down and got three males...

I bought 10 AK48's so hopefully at least one will be fem and I will make some seed.

i really wanna get some OG kush from reserva privada

im gonna order some reefermans cherry bomb and joey weeds c99!

I am doing Medicine Man, WW, which are new to me. Doing another train wreck too. They are smelly already in veg. oh dear.;)

Rosebud said:
I am doing Medicine Man, WW, which are new to me. Doing another train wreck too. They are smelly already in veg. oh dear.;)

not that i have grown just a whole lot Rose, but ww is def my fave as of now

Got 2 blue mystics and 1 black nightmare going right now. Looks like I've got 3 females. I'll be making the flip to flower in about 3 weeks.

gorillia grape,blackberry and gonna do some sleestack x skunk and some bubblelicious!

Got some Blackjack, Papaya (nomal seed) and some white widow, Blueberry, Orange Bud, Skunk#11 freebies (Dutch Passion femmed) from Attitude. Got a White Domina and another whose name I can`t remember. Thinking of AK48 as they didn`t have any last time I wanted to give it try.

ChewbacaKz said:
not that i have grown just a whole lot Rose, but ww is def my fave as of now
That is good to know Chewy, is it an up high?

Dirty Jack and Ciderella 101.

My first two real stable crosses. Ready for mas production.

erkle x (loompa's) headband x ahola ww
purple lemon larry x lemon thai
chocolate rain x chocolate piss

White rhino bx
red diesel x white rhino
sweet deep grapefruit x white rhino
gorillia grape x dark kush x white rhino.

umbra, really? a strain called chocolate piss?

got some cali hash, afghan kush and my last aurora indica going right now,will try to post some pics....:cool:

Latest posts

Back