New to growing check them out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckNorris

Reaction score
I am new to growing i had these plants on some cheap lights at first, just got a 250w hps , am going to switch to outdoors when plants get bigger.
C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5Cdavid%5CMy%20Documents%5CMy%20Pictures%5CPlants

2 plants.jpg

Mini,new.jpg

Plant.jpg

Plant side, hps lights inside closet.jpg

Plants 001.jpg

Plants 002.jpg

hello there chuck, i use 250w hps aswell, if i were u i'd keep them under that. c u around buddy ;)

The babies are looking great but you should only have i of them per pot. Having 2 or 3 in the same pot will cause major problems when transplant time comes because all the roots will be tangled together. :eek: Transplant asap.

A couple of suggestions here from the village idiot.....

Ditch those peat pots, they invite mold and mildew to form in the root systems and will cause seedling death if kept too moist.Get them into a plastic container of some sort, 16 oz cups work well just poke holes in the bottom.. I use styrofoam cups cause they are easier to burn holes into ...

get em in seperate pots......welcome to mp

Welcome to MP!! :welcome:
....great folks here with lots of knowlege and info on the boards! :)
As you can see...already they are quick to be helpful to newbie growers.....really nice ppl here. Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.
Happy Growing!!

Peace~squirt:bong1:

Latest posts

Back