New To Outdoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pothead4life

Weed Over Seed
Reaction score
Hello i am pretty new to growing, did one indoor grow what went OK. I just started a outdoor grow even tho is cold. Just trying some things out with bag seeds. And my little ones survived. It gets cold here like 28f at night and in 50s during the day. But it didn't do them any harm so far. right now i am picking some spots where i can mark my territory :)

i got a few questions how far is your garden? How often do you visit it ?
how often do you feed it?

and a dumb question

can i just find a spot feed them right there and then just come like once a month ?

Howdy! Plants won't grow when it's below 50. They will start dying at 31 degrees. I don't know where you live, but in most places a week is about as long as you can go between waterings. Everybody wants to just drop seeds in the ground and come back in October to see 3 lbs. of gorgeous buds from each and every plant. Reality is a little different, unfortunately. We've all had that dream, though.

Well, I grow outdoors during the summer but only in my own garden. I don't really have the time or stamina to organise a guerilla grow. I grow outdoors for two reasons: I like to save money on power bills, and the ambient temp is going to 40C or more already, so the grow room becomes too hot.
Right now I am busy cloning my Aurora mom, intend to grow 6 single-cola plants this summer and that will keep me going until my next winter grow in the grow room.

Latest posts

Back