New to the forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

absynth

Hey everyone. I'm new to growing in general, and I think I'm really going to need this forum because I've killed every plant I've ever tried to grow!
I think marijuana is incredibly beautiful and an absolute joy in my life. I would love to be able to successfully grow a big (but not too big) healthy plant that I can enjoy and share with my closest friends.
So if anyone has any good tips please send them my way and I will be eternally greatful!
Thanks!

i'd say just try and read everything that you can, the more you know, the better you'll grow.

Always nice to see someone who is passionate about MJ .....hahaha play on words......MJPassion.....get it.... Anyways, there are alot of people here to help you with growing. The first piece of advice I can give you is to read as much as possible and then find a nice stable place for the ladies. Whether in a closet, room, outdoors, and attic...whatever. Then start gathering the equipment. Feel free to ask any questions in any of the topic specific forums about growing....we are here to help!:welcome: :smoke1: :48: :welcome:

Thanks, I've read everything in the guide, and a few other guides. I feel pretty confident right now. Just so long as nothing really weird happens. lol.
So heres my first set up.
In a closet (a small one.... maybe 2ft X 4ft)
Max plants probably 3 ... for now.
Lighting HID 400 watt
Medium: Miracle grow potting soil + perlite mixed in.
Veg state 24 hours light
bloom 12 on 12 off.
Will feed worm castings or similar when blooming.

Hopefully this will work out ok and if I get to harvest hopefully I wont get caught by the smell because I live in apts that are closely spaced, but I have a balcony, so maybe if I do it out there no one will notice. I'm on the 3rd floor. (over 20 floors alltogether.)

I'll probably be posting pictures somewhere on the forum from time to time, and I'd love any comments/suggestions/critisisms. thanks guys.

wazup :welcome: enjoy the forum you will learn some thing you see good luck:48:

absynth said:
Hey everyone. I'm new to growing in general, and I think I'm really going to need this forum because I've killed every plant I've ever tried to grow!
I think marijuana is incredibly beautiful and an absolute joy in my life. I would love to be able to successfully grow a big (but not too big) healthy plant that I can enjoy and share with my closest friends.
So if anyone has any good tips please send them my way and I will be eternally greatful!
Thanks!
hey welcome to MP hope u enjoy ur stay here . also cant wait to see u get ur grow on.and im sure u wont kill ur plants here at MP there are alot of growers here that will help u with a great grow. good luck and hope to see ya around peace

Latest posts

Back