New to the forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes on the Haze. Those are some of the oldest seeds in my collection from the SSSC days. Tho I still have some 70's stuff from vet collections of Nam weed. I brought Viet Nam Black back from the dead 20 years ago.

As for Dannyboy, I have a Subcool collection that ranges from Conquistador to Spuntnik and JTR - mostly old stuff from the Cannabis World days. I grew a lot of his stuff.

I also did a lot of JoJo Rizzo and 3 Little Birds from then.

View attachment 331127

Not much left. I learned a lot from him, may he RIP.

-al
Subcool was a member here. Great guy and an awesome grower.

Yes on the Haze. Those are some of the oldest seeds in my collection from the SSSC days. Tho I still have some 70's stuff from vet collections of Nam weed. I brought Viet Nam Black back from the dead 20 years ago.

As for Dannyboy, I have a Subcool collection that ranges from Conquistador to Spuntnik and JTR - mostly old stuff from the Cannabis World days. I grew a lot of his stuff.

View attachment 331127

-al
You have some rare stuff, my friend.
I hope you make more Danny Boy seeds someday.

View attachment 331127

-al

haven’t heard those names dropped in a long time

i see Katsu Bluebird is in the seed business

have you come across any BSHW seeds?

haven’t heard those names dropped in a long time

i see Katsu Bluebird is in the seed business

have you come across any BSHW seeds?
I grew a few Big Sur HW crosses long ago while searching for the genes. Never found anything to work with - tall and gangly with the BSHW tell - lots of pistols that line the bottom of the bag. No outstanding buzzes were found. I gifted what I had left to another pilgrim searcher back in the day.

As for Katsu, hes still around mjp. His Chocolate Trip was half of the relic hunt I just finished. I ended up with 2 good phenos.
SDX106.jpg

I'm still holding these and knocked them up with reversed Sherb Cream Pie pollen for good measure.

Sorry to ramble - Trainwreck of thought!

Hope it brought back some fun memories for you as well.

-al

Latest posts

Back