New to the forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

als_weed

Reaction score
I'm new here but not new ;)
I have many projects going - mostly multistrain crosses and pheno hunts.

My methodology is syntho/biotic aeroponic.

Here are a couple of the strains I work with:

PRMI001if.jpg

wagl001_edited.jpg
CHTN001o.jpg

IG0001_edited.jpg

Thanks for your attention.

-al

Your garden looks nice Al, it’s obvious you’ve done this before. Welcome to the passion. It’s customary that new members mail samples to the older folks here for our approval so if you want to PM me for my address, I’ll be more than happy to supply it. If your flowers smoke as nice as they look, I will be more than happy to give them a very high rating.

Good morning Al and welcome to the passion. Your garden looks very nice and like our friend boo your pics makes me want a sample of those beautiful buds too. Hope you enjoy the place so make yourself at home and start a garden page so we can keep up with your plants and of course hell hound you more about samples. 🤪

Your garden looks nice Al, it’s obvious you’ve done this before. Welcome to the passion. It’s customary that new members mail samples to the older folks here for our approval so if you want to PM me for my address, I’ll be more than happy to supply it. If your flowers smoke as nice as they look, I will be more than happy to give them a very high rating.
You gave me my first good giggle of the day. Thanks! Tho I am known for my boxes, so you never know.

more to choose from:

TPBN001o.jpg

BTFL001.jpg
LVCK001.jpg

-al

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am passionate about the work - it's no longer a hobby. I have several client projects in process. So I may pick one that's already running and reconstruct the beginning from my other forum postings if that's acceptable.

7 Crosses of Sherb Cream Pie Pheno Hunt

7XSBCP010.jpg

40 individuals ready to get cloned.

A bit of breeder humor while reversing Black Truffle in the transition chamber:
BTX038.jpg

The pinup DID help BTW.

18 Strain Cross to reversed Super Boof:
SPBFX052.jpg

Blast from the Past
GG002.jpg

I am sponsored, but I sell nothing. I just show how its done.

If this is acceptable, I will add The Passion to my posting network. You can also find me on Instagram and youtube.

Please let me know if this interests you and would be appropriate.

-al

genius ....

Have you actually had the purple haze seeds since 88?
How long have you been sitting on the Dannyboy seeds?
Yes on the Haze. Those are some of the oldest seeds in my collection from the SSSC days. Tho I still have some 70's stuff from vet collections of Nam weed. I brought Viet Nam Black back from the dead 20 years ago.

As for Dannyboy, I have a Subcool collection that ranges from Conquistador to Spuntnik and JTR - mostly old stuff from the Cannabis World days. I grew a lot of his stuff.

I also did a lot of JoJo Rizzo and 3 Little Birds from then.

SDX010.jpg

Not much left. I learned a lot from him, may he RIP.

-al

Latest posts

Back