Newbi..but not to the doobi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Iron Lung

Reaction score
whats up everyone.. i've been scoping out the website tryin to harness all this knowledge on growin some fine MJ. i just planted 5 seeds about 5 min. ago.. this is attempt number two for myself. the first was horribly fouled up when my pit bull puppy found her way to my recently sprouted plants and demolished all of em after about my 2nd week into grow. that was about 2 months or so and now i'm going to give it another. i skipped the hands on germination and i'm gonna let them sprout in their pots. well, can;t wait to see how many out of the five sprout, i have about 40 more seeds so trial and error is no prob at this point. OK well i guess this will be my first post and first page in my grow journal.. wish me luck.. later

:welcome: to MP. Here is some GREEN MOJO to get them babies going. Look foward to following your grow.

GreenMojo.JPG

Good luck with your grow ...let's keep em healthy this time

Good luck on your new grow. I hope to see some nice green pictures of your babies on here! And you have to train your pitbull to find the weed and bring it to you......not to eat it! Good luck!

thanx alot guys. i hope i can get some nice green pictures on here too. its only the second day and no seeds sprouted out but i started germination in a small platic container on 5 or 6 other seeds.. i figure, the more the merrier, and just in case my male to female ratio is outta control.. out of 10 or 11 seeds i should hope to atleast have 2 or 3 females. thanx again guysi'll keepya posted "And you have to train your pitbull to find the weed and bring it to you......not to eat it! Good luck! " yea that sounds like a real good idea.. hmmmmm

well a week after the start of my grow. we are looking good. got 6 babies sprouted and standing tall. i'd say the smallest is at about 3 inches and the tallest between 4.5 and 5.5. i put 6 more seeds into Germ. not just for quantity but for experimental purposes as well. i want to learn first hand how the plant reacts to different nutrients, lighting, amount of water ect. i'll post a few pics shortly of our 6 lil babies.. thanx for ya time. lata

Latest posts

Back