Newbie question first grow - many buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scatking

Senile Member
Reaction score
Probably a very stupid question, but this is the first time i have grown. My 2 white widow females are about 5 feet tall and in the 4th week of 12/12. Growing hydro using DWC. I bent the pants a few weeks ago because they were getting near the top of my hut. Both girls are very healthy. Now I have about 20 to 30 flowers on each plant with beautiful white fur. Should i just let all the flowers continue to bud or should i trim some off? I don't want to get greedy, but they all look so tasty, i would love to see them mature to smoking material.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

let them go..dont cut anything..can you post some pics of this beauty?

Still trying to figure out how to get the pics from my camera to the computer to the post. When I opened the tent today after a week away i just couldn't believe it. Hopefully they won't reach the light before they finish.

Don't cut, maybe cut one bud when you are ready to harvest ( if you dont have a microscope ) so you know if they should wait longer. But they have only been flowering for 4 weeks!! Just pick up some local herb and wait another 5 weeks dude, if you start picking off buds now, how many do you think will be left in 5 weeks, but it's all up to you my friend.

Size does matter. Can't wait to see her.

Latest posts

Back