This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorickyourself

Reaction score
What would be the be st book or DVD@ book that is out,for growing in soil , indoors?? Fora person who needs lots of pictures! Just joking Thanks

Nope no book needed ifin yual want to get real knowledge then just be pokin yur nose to this here sites fireside and grab yurself some bagseed and cheap dirt cheap light and start yur journy to knowledge by learnin from yur mistakes pilgrem. Trust folk friend here to answer question ur two and learn as yu go be bout best way I could guide ya ifin yual hoose to follow be yur choice. Good luck yur travels friend hope they find ya well in the end.

BWD

There are full-length 90 minute videos on youtube that cover all phases of growing . . . if thats what floats your boat

Book: "Indoor Marijuana Horticulture" or "Gardening Indoors" by Jorge Cervantes

He's got lots of videos on Youtube for the media fix side of it.

cannabis grow bible, by Greg Green
amazon 10 or 12 bucks great read, pics are cool to

If you are familiar with Bittorents, I can get you a link to a crap load of grow videos. Will hunt down a link.

I agree with Multi on This. Most of the talk on here is usually too advanced for the beginner who need to get down the basics and the understanding of the "mechanics" of growing MJ that most of us here take for granted just because those things have become second nature to us. I have a book from Cervantes, Green, and Rosenthal, and they are very good books.

However, I have also found many mistakes, contradictions, and "opinions" in these books that make me realize that while they are good "starters", they are far from gospel and shouldn't be taken too literal.

So beginners read up and then come read here for the more recent and tested knowledge, and understand that there is no single right growing method, and you have to find and tweak the one that works for you and your situation :)

12 grow videos. http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/28323914/?&_suid=1349797590663032478889264166355#.UHRG16N5mSM

You need a bit torrent client like Utorrent or Bitlord to use this link.

watch all the video you can---read all the books you can find on all types of gardening---get your hands dirty

Latest posts

Back