Nirvana Bubbalicious pre-flowering question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZTEC

Medicinal Grower
Reaction score
I bought 10 seeds of Bubbalicious a couple months back. I have successfully germinated 4 seeds, so far 1 male, and the next one I placed into flowering is beginning to show signs of male. Did anyone else have kind of a male pre-flower look but it actually being a bud and pushing out white pistils after the bud look mistaken it to be a sack? Just wondering if this is normal for this strain or is it a definite male? Thanks in advance!

I know it's hard when you're waiting to see if your first set of plants is gonna have pistils or nards....however, give it a few more days until it is definate. You'll see either the calyx begin to form and push out the pistils, or you will see a bunch of grapes and know it's time to either set it wayyyyy aside to collect pollen for breeding purposes, or murder it. Either way...give it time, patience is definately the key!

Hello ZTEC :)

Keep your eyes peeled.

:peace:

18.JPG

26.JPG

40.JPG

152.JPG

Yea like that first one almost? That a female correct?

I had a male the top looked just like a small bud forming but you look close and there balls. Bubblicious is pretty good smoke.

A couple look hermi, though...looks like they have pistils, and balls???

Yeah first one looks like it might hve been a male that hermied...not sure but I think that is on the more rare side of hermies...

Latest posts

Back