Nirvana Problems

ziggyross

ziggyross
Reaction score
I have been trying to order some seed from Nirvana.shop . I have always used them and they have been great. They just opened a new site for US customers, and I have had nothing but problems. I'm trying to use a credit card but it fails. I was going to use the MESH method but did not like the idea of giving the last 4 of my social. Not only does the US site suck but the prices doubled.

bombtombadll

Reaction score
What seeds are you getting? I'm loving the Nirvana Northern Lights, so far I'm 3 for 3 germinating them and they all grow really well. (although you might not know what a bud is)

I got my Nirvana seeds from Seedsman.

Last edited:

greenphene

Reaction score
I have been trying to order some seed from Nirvana.shop . I have always used them and they have been great. They just opened a new site for US customers, and I have had nothing but problems. I'm trying to use a credit card but it fails. I was going to use the MESH method but did not like the idea of giving the last 4 of my social. Not only does the US site suck but the prices doubled.
Try a different credit card some cards doesn’t allow such purchases

bombtombadll

Reaction score
Try a different credit card some cards doesn’t allow such purchases

Yeah, there is something funny going on with Nirvana and Seedsman right now, they are transitioning payment options or something. I just hope I'm not on some list now because I ordered from them. If it was me, I'd stay away from Seedsman and Nirvana fora while, there are a lot of other options for now.

Megrow

Reaction score
I’ve been buying from seedsman stocking up on means and have been having no problems lately