nirvana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankcos

Reaction score
has anyone used hxxp://www.nirvana-shop.com they have really good prices, maybe to good?

just ordered 150$ worth. everyone recommends them.

anyone have any discount codes for this site?

ill try that I noticed that the site has many side sites that are really the same site.does that make sense? im kinda stoned!Maybe some of them offer the 420 discount and some don't?

the site i directed you too offers all the seeds offered by the different growers listed. Then it combine's all of them into one discreet order.

the tude rocks, i was thinking about nirvana but have 2 orders from the tude with no problems. they seem to have a better selection also. imo

i have ordered from the nirvana-shop.. from order to door in 5 days...
was all good... well so far
gots me some papaya and aroura indica..
let you all know how she goes
LH

I checked Attutide site and they do not carry all of the Nirvana strains available directly from Nirvana. There are a couple I would like that I will need to order directly from Nirvana but do not know if they ship to the US.

Yes, Nirvana sells and ships to the USA.

I've used them many times with no problems.

The Aurora Indica they have is some fantastic weed.

I always use Gypsi Nirvana Seed Botique with great service and success. Not sure if that is the same as Nirvana Shop.

maineharvest said:
I always use Gypsy Nirvana Seed Boutique with great service and success. Not sure if that is the same as Nirvana Shop.
The older growers around here remember when Gypsy got into some really bad publicity back when. There were film clips of him and some guy having a lot of problems.

As far as the seeds? I've never ordered from Gypsy, so I can't speak of that side of the equation.

Only a dumbant would let personal business interfere with real business.

Gypsi Nirvana is the only seedbank Ive ever ordered from and Ive never had a problem. I see so many people on here posting about little problems with all different seedbanks and I feel lucky to have a perfect order every time. Genetics are the bomb too.

Ive actually ordered from the doc a few times but that was before I found Nirvana.

OGKushman said:
just ordered 150$ worth. everyone recommends them.
Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 7:25 AM on August 19, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

YAY!!!!!

OGKushman said:
Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 7:25 AM on August 19, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

YAY!!!!!

Lets hope Customs arent reading this!!

Ordered form nirvana-shop many a time, it's my fave. Attitude is second. I think that nirvana's stealth is top notch, but it's free, I've never paid for the stealth from attitude, but their packages get through also.

Latest posts

Back