NL 5 is getting big going to clone her this weekend..maybe top her

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
Here is a picture what do you guys think? She is pretty bushy but the branches arent very big I could give her another week til cloning or topping. I was hoping to wait til the weather gets cooler it is still a 100 flipping degrees here. I put my autos in the closet with her under the 400 and a fan. I will get a picture of that. hope they are big enough to take it I will be staying up late and watching them.

sale 0915 033.jpg

she has all these huge leaves but not much stem. just the main branch and leaves everywhere...will be a pain to clone course I could just start with the topping as a clone or two. decisions decisions.

That a huge mother ..........to be ! Get some clones of it would be best . I never grow NL5 before but i heard it quite easy for starters . I also seen a couple vids on youtube on people doing bong hits on NL , it quite potent . More pics 2Dog .........Remember you said you from AZ ......hot azz place year round !!

nope Im in calfornia still plenty hot. ug

she should be potent the closet already smells good.

great looking plant their , all the best =) the big leaves is a good thing for absorbing light , my plants never grow big leaves , they only reach 3inches max because of my soil

I use roots soil. I think they like it.

Oh by bad .....yeah california is hot state still <<< :hubba: . Anyways about soil , the small town i live in just got a new program last year that township trucks go collect yellowed falling leaves in autumn from the streets to grind them up and mix with grinded tree stumps/cutted grass from private tree service companies , then cover it up for next spring as FREE fertilizer . My aunt just got trucks load of it for her veggies garden and they turned out quite tasty, all organic . Next year im planning to do outdoor with some free soils

Latest posts

Back