No New Posts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
anyone else getting this message...when I come on site I like to click..."new posts" well past few days the vbulitin comes up says..."No Matches found"...yesturday I was able to click on "quik Links" and "todays posts" but today the same message comes up..

Maybe....Hick playing in ther again...

Hick.....BAck away from th keyboard :rofl:

No problem here 4u

Yeah I get that often when going through the new posts....I try and use quick links/today's posts instead.

I'm getting it to and I know it's not Low THC levels on this end.

I think it has something to do with IE 9 and vBulletin not talking to each other

It's happened to me for mOnths when I'm on my phone..

my firefox is working fine guys. :confused2:

All the time. I found a way around it. You must log out, go to the main site www.marijuanapassion.com , then click marijuana forum, log in, then click new posts.

*On safari

Been like that for months on my end. I have no computer skills at all. So Im sure I cant fix mabey Daughter.

mine stopped working again and I run my cookie cleaner and it went back to working again

I tried cleearing cookies and hystory...still no good

Hick said:
my firefox is working fine guys. :confused2:

I don't know what would cause it. I updated all my .."stuff" this morning, and still got new posts okay.... :eek:

Latest posts

Back