No nutrients, no anything question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueMoon

Reaction score
I have absolutely no cash so I can't grow inside like I was wanting to. I can't even afford nutrients but I had a friend give me 25 seeds. Do you think by any chance that if I were to just simply plant a seed in the ground that it would survive? Probably not but worth asking at least.

hey yes its possable hears what you do germinate them in a paper towel i suppose you know how to do that then go walk in the woods till you find a old rotten log push it over and dig up that dirt is should be decent black dirt i use that but its more controled i screen it and add perlite in it and some nutes but yeah its possably it you cant find good dirt atleast turn the dirt over so its not to compact

Yeah man they'll grow, but germinating them would make them sprout from the soil faster. Just planting it in th soil will take a little bit longer to sprout

I had actually planned on germinating them lol. I never though of pushing over an old log but really I think that would probably contain quite a bit of nutrients over all. We also have an abundance of moss everywhere here. Is there a way to use this moss to my advantage? Sorry that I sound so newbie.

Topsoil. Find a spot under a tree that has lots of dead leaves from last year around it. Don't plant there but gather some of the dead veg matter, full of humus, add it to your soil where you plant.

Alright, thanks! Will definitely give it a go, can't hurt to try.

yes you can do all of that and yes wear the log is rotting their is alot of nutes for the plant to grow on.

Definately do the rotted log thing. The bigger and older the better. The soil will be black and aerated well from worms and such. Speaking of which, there should be good nutes in it from the worm casings and dead bugs.

Use it all the time.

Latest posts

Back