No offense to ldyLunatic BUT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperNoob

Reaction score
I was kinda excited to seeing a new Bud Pic of the month. I love the GrapeKrush but i was kinda excited to see a new pic this month.

whats up with this.

SN

Hey man people love the purple, its peoples favourates, i guess obviously people like her plant because it out voted the others, i voted for her plant because its so damn lovely lookin lol.. aswel as others, im not saying any of those buds looked crap they all looked damn tasty to me lol

Did you know, in the English language, "but" negates the statement immediately before it?

But, you are incorrect DL.

I voted for Kindphriend's green, but there are no losers in a contest such as this! Power to the purple!

bearfootbob said:
But, you are incorrect DL.

I voted for Kindphriend's green, but there are no losers in a contest such as this! Power to the purple!

Thanx for voting for me BFB. I am going to try again next month, and if that doesn´t work i´m writing my congressman.

Damn ldylunatic I wanna come over and try some of your buds. You grow some amazing plants.
Did you know, in the English language, "but" negates the statement immediately before it?

i apologize to ldylunatic. i really do love your pictures, i just wanted to see a new bud pic of the month. and congrats to you again.

I voted for shishkaberry, it just looks awesome!

I love her bud pics also, I didn't vote this round lol... kinda got stoned and forgot too.

But, (LOL) I must admit they do look slightly photoshopd.

hey all....THANK YOU so much for your compliments ...sorry i have been vacant for regular posting..

i am in the middle of relocating from the West side of the country to the East side of the country...

and i only have one thing to say directly in context to one post...my photos are 100% never photoshop or cropped...i have no clue how to photoshop

i just happen to own a VERY nice camera and am a avid photographer with the hopes of one day having my pics hanging in a gallery (wishful thinking i think) these last 2 pics that i have won with here will also be featured in High Times Magazine (BBGK in July and SKBxCH in August..look for LdyLunatic and ZenLunatic's Garden)

for all who are now thinking...i wonder what kinda cam shes got...;) i have a Nikon CoolPix 8800...and i LOVE IT and would recommend it 100%

remember to set your cam in superfine for the best quality pics...

i don't just take pot pics...i love to do macros of just about anything that grows or can fly....

(the dragonfly pic was taken from minimum 5 feet away...thats how good the zoom is on this cam...100% recommend this camera to everyone)

again...thank you all for the compliments and i am glad that you enjoy looking at my pics as much as i enjoy taking them)

Quinsam 00156.JPG

Roberts Lake Mushrooms 006 (Medium).jpg

DragonFly 192 (Medium).jpg

Latest posts

Back