no where to grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiddude

Reaction score
i just started growing and my mom found out. she hasnt said anything but she shut the lights off on it meaning i have to get rid of my 6 plants before she does and make up this bullshit story on how what i did was wrong and all that. BUT i wanna keep the plants and i dont think they will grow outside cause winters starting and maryland is pretty cold for plants. so to recap i got 6 baby plants(biggest one is only 4 inches tall) and i have to move them somewhere where they wont be found and outside isnt an option. so any ideas on where to put them that can be easily hidden? i have them on my windowsill for now (faces woods and not visible to my parents but light source isnt good at all) i mean i have a couple ideas but im looking for good places

my old room had a crawl space in my closet ceiling...does yours? really tho it is her house...if u live by the forrest could you make a cheap greenhouse with pipes and plastic?

I would just trash those plants and wait till I can safely grow/have your own home where everybody is on board and not risk my parents home.

:yeahthat: read, learn, get your own place then grow til your hearts desire. :peace:

i dont have a crawl space in my room but under my window theres the crawl space under my house and there is a crawl space type thing (its a hole going into the upper attic) in my little brothers room but he is upstairs im downstairs. and i like the outside idea ill try getting something together and if these plants die ill test what ever green house thing i make with 1 or 2 plants since i have 6 other seeds.

I like the forrest idea so u arent disrespecting ur mom... ;) good luck.

would a fish tank hold in heat? cause i have a couple old ones and was thinking about using them as a base and then just adding a plastic ceiling

it would hold some...u could wrap it with insulation..

hmm i think i have something but i think i might start by putting black paper on the outside and tin foil on the inside and then just running a power cord out there for a light and fan

if this works good ill start recording it :) giving you credit for your great ideas

Confucious say when you have no where to grow, grow no where :hubba:

dude...really...put all this energy that it takes to "sneak one by your mom" and put that into finding a place that's safe to grow...

here's what's gonna happen:

1.You're gonna build some little janky setup on the sly.

2.You're gonna stress about it all the time

3.You won't be able to provide adequate lighting or ventilation because everything has to be so stealthy

4.When the plants start to bud they will smell...awesome right?

5.Now the real stress about getting found out starts!..totally fun!

6.When you are about to harvest and have put in all this work (on a crappy setup) and stress, something will happen..

like your Mom finding it and deciding that you are guilty of more than poor judgement..you are deceitful...no good, right?

7.Your whole "harvest" will be scrapped or waaay meager and not worth the pain in the ***..

8.In growing this way, you will not learn anything usefull that can apply to a proper grow..just how to trick people like your Mom...

I say all of this because it's totally something I would've done...like 15 years ago, but still.....

I would've been stupid and disrespectfull enough to think I could get away with it and use somebody who cared about me and thier most prized possesion: thier house

c'mon man...you can do better than that!

give Mom's a hug and thank her for letting you live at home!
:)

kiddude said:
hmm i think i have something but i think i might start by putting black paper on the outside and tin foil on the inside and then just running a power cord out there for a light and fan

if this works good ill start recording it :) giving you credit for your great ideas

oh jeeze and everybody hates me for helping you pull one over on her..at that age my dad would have beat my *** and thrown me out if he had found a grow in his house..no power chord...think she wont find it and know? or some else will find it. I suggest finding a forrest site and waiting til spring. u r lucky she didnt burn them and whip ur butt...do u have a friend with an apt? give em to them and maybe they will give u a cut for the plants....

never that 2Dog...ur just a problem solver!

This plant gets 1 hour of sunlight per day ! I hope this helps ! Just a little experiment i thought i might try !

P1010044-1.JPG

cmd420 said:
never that 2Dog...ur just a problem solver!

awww thanks buddy...watched texas chainsaw massacre today for the first time..I kept thining of that summer school movie where they dress as the brothers..lmao

well thanks for your help 2dog. and purplephazes only one hour you say? im sure i can find somewhere to keep them during the night and can move them before school so they can get sunlight

kiddude said:
well thanks for your help 2dog. and purplephazes only one hour you say? im sure i can find somewhere to keep them during the night and can move them before school so they can get sunlight

It will never amount to anything..... just forget about it.

1)How old are you?
2)Putting your parents at risk is not only stupid but selfish.

IMO, scrap the grow and wait until you have a safe place of YOUR OWN to grow. If you happen to get caught by somebody serious your parents could be responsible if there name is on the lease. Just wait.

Disco94 said:
1)How old are you?
2)Putting your parents at risk is not only stupid but selfish.

IMO, scrap the grow and wait until you have a safe place of YOUR OWN to grow. If you happen to get caught by somebody serious your parents could be responsible if there name is on the lease. Just wait.

1)im 19
2)well i decided that since she already knew i had started once i would ask her about it she said she did care as long as i didn't sell it but she also doesn't want me to have it in a wooden box (like i did before) so i asked her if i can make a metal one if it be ok she agreed so i have constructed a pc grow box and to make it all better she waters it during the day if i don't have time before school. oh and i told her it would smell once it started flowering she said i could put it it the shed when that happened

thank you everyone that helped or tried to. biggest thanks to 2dog cause next spring im going to grow in a make shift green house out in the woods :p

Latest posts

Back