no where to grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ur mom is cool...I figured that when she saw the plants and didnt bust ur chops...be grateful everyday for her take out the trash and do the dishes...and wash her car lol....glad it worked out.

i do all but wash the car but she pays me for it... but i still do it haha

you have 6 seeds you said.
in the spring grow outside dude.
you dont need a greenhouse in the summer.

start your six in side and put them out when ready, 6 will give you enough weed.

yeah i will probably get more seeds by summer but for now i have 6

Well just to put my 2 centss in when there not needed. If its you're house don't grow it. If she is cool with it then do it but otherwise don't..
Thank you AV for posting an MFG quote,I almost forgot about that freek of nature.

well it looks like it worked out for you. if you can make your box airtight then you could just use a carbon filter to help with the smell so they wouldn't have to go to the shed

here is the best idea ever you ready for this

GET A JOB
GET AN APARTMENT OR HOUSE TRAILER WHATEVER
THEN GROW
at 19 i was lookin for a house. also workin 90 hrs week signed papers on my home when turning 20. so cut the umbilical cord and move out

2Dog said:
oh jeeze and everybody hates me for helping you pull one over on her..at that age my dad would have beat my *** and thrown me out if he had found a grow in his house..no power chord...think she wont find it and know? or some else will find it. I suggest finding a forrest site and waiting til spring. u r lucky she didnt burn them and whip ur butt...do u have a friend with an apt? give em to them and maybe they will give u a cut for the plants....

No one hates you, didn't we all try and grow when still living at home? I sure did, he was asking for our experience and we wanna give it, right? Even the sneaky grow under the parent room scenario. I was laughing my bum off when you posted the insulation on the outside of his fish tank greenhouse thing, i figured you were leading him on a path to distruction for his own good, because it's a baaaaaad idea to grow without mom's permission today, laws were pretty different in the 70's when i tried it. I was waiting for you to post for him to nute it with bleach of some crap, really...

Hey to the youngman, please don't risk you're mom's digs unless you live in downtown San diego or San Fransisco or any county in north California. Too risky i think in less leinient(sp?) i think.

well the power chord leading to the woods would have done him in...figured Id nip that one in the bud...I have a younger brother can u tell? lmao...

as far as what we did younger I would never have grown in or around my parents house my dad is a ferocious man when he gets mad...no weed is worth that wrath...this kid has an easy going mom or he prob wouldnt even be trying out...kids know what they can get away with IMO...

Latest posts

Back