NoleMercy's Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoleMercy

Reaction score
Hey everyone. These are my babes in the water culture system. I use the Garden of Ease system with plain 400 watt MH and HPS bulbs. These pics start out at the first week in the water. They were about a week old when I dropped them down. I use Fox Farm's three part nutrient solution and I run the PH about 5.8 to 6.0. I have added two airstones to the pot as well. They are currently in their first week of flowering (4/23/09 makes week 1). Bare with my camera as it's having a crappy year so far. Hope everybody enjoys and I'll post more pics this weekend.

NoleMercy

1week-412009.jpg

Week1Water1.jpg

1.5week-4132009 (2).jpg

1.5week-4132009 (1).jpg

Week2.5Water.jpg

Looking good. Bet ya cant wait.;)

Lookin really green Nole... good luck with the grow...sounds like you know what you are doing....

Looks good, hope ye get all girls cos it might be a messy job untangling the roots if ya need to pull one, well thats if they staying in that anyway

I love the Garden of Ease. It a very simple design. It was my first kit starting out. Now I just tend to make my own. This is a perfect setup for anyone new to hydroponics. The plants almost take care of themselves. Its only drawback would be the size of it. As you can see I have four plants in it, but only two would be a better fit. As soon as the sex shows I'll be able to thin it down some. Good investment for 55 dollars.

I train them while their young. I have to work them anyway for the pump inside the pot. But as long as you gently manuveur them as their growing, it usually isn't a problem. Hope they're all girls!!!

I train them while their young. I have to work them anyway for the pump inside the pot. But as long as you gently manuveur them as their growing, it usually isn't a problem. Hope they're all girls!!!

Some healthy young ones you got over there. Hope ya get girls too!

hey mercy looks good- yeah hopefully they are all females! keep us updated

Latest posts

Back