Noob Alert :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veradar

Reaction score
Hello :) Just to introduce my self shortly, Im 20 years old, and come from a lovley cold country called Norway my shirt size is large and i work as a electrisian daily. Iv had intrest in growing for ages now, without any possibilitys to grow. Now that i moved out for my self i finally have the chance to start :) So now i have 12 split seeds that i have put in soil. And are being lighted ^^ I dont have much experiance from planting except for the basic, dirt,water,light concept. And the seeds im using is not from the best harvest.

First of all can i get my seeds from a low rank plant to grow to a better plant, or is it depending on how good the previous plant was. And one more thing, is the place im planing on growing it. Does a livingroom work, or is it better to make growth bokses.. I dont have any trouble from pesky porkers and the pepole that come by is mostly tokers. Its just that iv had a feeling that the "growth boks" are for hiding reasosns. This prolly dont have much to do with the introducton thread to do, but, why make a new one for a simple question ^^ Hope you can answer my question, and i will soon make a post in the actual section later :) Thanks and hello

:peace:

Welcome to MP. If the bud was no good that you got the seed from then the bud your gonna grow won't be that good IMHO. I myself wouldn't have my plants out in the living room. Don't you have a closet you could put them in? You don't want anyone to know you are growing even your best friend. Trust me dude word will get around that your growing. ;)

The strain of the plant you are growing has a LOT to do with the end product. If you have some "shwag" seeds and you grow them really good, all you will have is really good shwag. If you have a great strain stick with it, but if not I would keep looking.

You could grow in the livingroom if you like. One reason some people like closets or growboxes is they can hang reflective material up to use the light better. Otherwise there is a lot of light being wasted. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. Just start a thread in the proper category. Good luck with your grow!

Latest posts

Back