Noob here needs confirmation lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes your babys look just fine . theres no need to mess with things when there working for you. ps. keep your body parts of your pics and if you must put some gloves on. welcome to the famliy. we hope to see alot from you

Does anyone think I need to make them stretch ?

OK well if they are working for me I will leave them alone Lol thx for the info everyone

Can anyone tell me what this is it looks like swelling where the branch meets the stem

IMG_20130312_125111_324_20130312130409920.jpg

hellonme said:
Does anyone think I need to make them stretch ?

Uh....yeah, no. Stretch is the enemy, tight nodes are your friend.

hellonme said:
Can anyone tell me what this is it looks like swelling where the branch meets the stem

It's normal brosef...:)

I have to watch it everyday Lol its slow
But yeah I think I'm doing good for my first time I've seen other noobs grows and they always seem tall and skinny very little under growth .mine have so much its hard to even water them but I'm not bitchn lol

I do have one other question Im watering about every 5th day the soil will be dry almost all the way down the plants will be perky and reaching for the light but the moment I water them they droop down for about 3 hrs then perky again should I be worried

Your plants are looking very nice -- just right. No, you need not worry about the sag after watering. It's normal -- when you are doing things right. Look on Utube at the time lapse movies of pot growing. When you have nice thick stems like you do they will support nice, fat buds. If you continue growing as nicely as you have so far, you are going to harvest a fine crop of dank, dank ganga. Good luck and green mojo fellow grower.

Peace

it's good to let the soil dry out a bit between waterings---if you get droopy leaves than you waited too long to water---IMO plants that don't need to be coddled tend to be the ones that are keepers---survival of the fittest mentality

Ok so one confirmed female they are femmed seed but I here femmed seed like to herm out
So I'm letting them pre flower vs worrying about how tall they are so now that one has started I plan to let them pre flower for another week should I let them go longer or start flowering now?

Another question probably get a 100 different answers but should I prune some of the fan leaves off

My flip time is determined by the height of my plants gotta figure double in size when you begin to flower as far as cutting leaves don't cut leaves you may want to cut shoots that are going to produce popcorn size buds but no fan Leaves Those are your solar panels for growth your plant cannot photosynthesize without leaves

I would not trim any fan leaves at this stage. I also would allow some more veg time given its a seedling, in my experiences it takes a bit of time depending on the strain. Have you already switched to a flowering cycle? or just allowed some dark time?

I'm still running 24/7 light I've been pushing down the fan leaves to let the under growth to come up I will take a photo in just a min so I will not cut fan leaves tomorrow is 4 weeks vedge was going to flower after 5 weeks was told once they pre flower ( reach sexual maturity) that that was when to flip cycle

those are some very nice indica's you have there. and i have found that your plant will shed the leaves by it self. i use to be a big fan of trimimg. but as i came to find atleast with my plants is that the parts that wont dont get light. the plants shead's and when its finished with any leaves or stem it will shut down that part and shed it in its own time. the #1 thing new growers like yourself have to learn it to leave your plants alone.ps dude your doing a great job

Latest posts

Back