North Port, Florida.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just started thinking about maybe a "flipping" olympics. TBG, Stoney and Hick. Front flips, back flips and side flips. :rofl:

theyorker said:
Just started thinking about maybe a "flipping" olympics. TBG, Stoney and Hick. Front flips, back flips and side flips. :rofl:
Can you picture me and my wheelchair bouncing up and down on the jumping board. After the fourth bounce i go triple flip and a roll SPLASH. OK now who is gonna pull my arse out of the water. :rofl:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Can you picture me and my wheelchair bouncing up and down on the jumping board. After the fourth bounce i go triple flip and a roll SPLASH. OK now who is gonna pull my arse out of the water. :rofl:
omg stop u have me rolling lmao:rofl: :clap: :rofl:

OK now who is gonna pull my arse out of the water
"Lassie"...Lassie come home, Timmy's in the well again...:p

You guys are killing me...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hick said:
:rofl:

62a.gif

Hick said:
lmao omg u guys are to much. love the humor made my day lol

You always impress me Stoney. ;)

I still think Hick needs to ditch the speedo swimsuit. It's much too tight!!! Muahahaha.

I'll rescue you TBG. I got 2 large tripple D flotation devices that will save us. :D

..Ahh com'on ..'baaaaaby', ya' knows ya' likey..;)

Hick said:
..Ahh com'on ..'baaaaaby', ya' knows ya' likey..;)
Damn Hick nice rack brother:banana: U look great in red too.. lmao:rofl: u guys are great. enjoy ur day. (ahhh...I heard the mod staff here was .."anal",I thought possibly a li'l humor, might put a friendly face behind it) who ever said that has issues lol. and if by any means u though i was thinking any of u were anal...not never.u all have helped me along way. and i thank u all.

SmokinMom said:
You always impress me Stoney. ;)

I still think Hick needs to ditch the speedo swimsuit. It's much too tight!!! Muahahaha.

I'll rescue you TBG. I got 2 large tripple D flotation devices that will save us. :D
SmokinMom i love flotation devices. :eek: :eek:

LMAO. No need to be afraid of me TBG, unless that's for Hick and his sexy Speedo. ;)

SmokinMom said:
LMAO. No need to be afraid of me TBG, unless that's for Hick and his sexy Speedo. ;)
That's not from being afraid SmokinMom trust me. Something about triple D flotation devices makes my eyes pop out of my head. :p

Humph..always kinda' figured anything over a mouthfull and a handfull, was just pure waste..:)

Hick said:
Humph..always kinda' figured anything over a mouthfull and a handfull, was just pure waste..:)

mmmmm....me likey big boobies...always have, always will. My son has a crush on a girl in his 5th grade class and she's got boobies. I tell him like father like son.

Latest posts

Back