Northern Cali Outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420 Murder Ln Garberville

Reaction score
These lil monsters are my summer project protected under prop 215 of our great state of Northern California. Just want to share, hope that it turns out allright. Grown with the inspiration of the talented folks here at MP with special thanks to those who have given me excellent advice from their experiences with perpetually successful endeavors. I use GH 3 part, Cal Mag, B1, Beastie Blooms, and Molasses. I have a 32 gallon trash can with an air pump and stone 24-7 to aerate the water for at least a day b4 use. The larger plants, with the exception of the White Russian were all planted under flourescents May 5th and vegged for about a week or so b4 they we're set outside. The White Russian was started at the end of May and has pretty much caught up with everyone but The Purps in the whiskey barrel. I feed with nutes one day and plain ol water the next, about 1-1.5 gallons a day, unless it's windy and cool out. I've had nothing but vigorous growth so far (knock on wood!). The clones are from the Santa Rosa area and include LA Confidential, OG Kush, The Purps, Sour Diesel, and White Russian. The black pots vary in size from 7 gallons to about 9.5, and the whiskey barrel is from home depot, unknown size. Let me know what you think, good or bad, if you've had experience with these strains

CIMG2223.JPG

CIMG2237.JPG

CIMG2220.JPG

CIMG2221.JPG

CIMG2232.JPG

CIMG2234.JPG

CIMG2218.JPG

CIMG2224.JPG

CIMG2235.JPG

CIMG2238.JPG

CIMG2239.JPG

CIMG2230.JPG

New pics from today...Everything is beautiful, OG is a monster, The Russian acts like the Cold War is still on...it's so strong and smells so sweet, Sour D is resilient. I had trained it to bend over and broke it...2 1/2 wks later it is still hoggin with shoots everywhere. I'll start with a family portrait: from left front to right rear

CIMG2273.JPG

The Purps is getting so large that I've had to move it, excavate the ground by 6-8 inches EDIT and replace it in the hole. That thing is so heavy! It still is practically visible over the 6 foot fence.

CIMG2292.JPG

CIMG2291.JPG

CIMG2289.JPG

CIMG2290.JPG

OG Kush looking like a buffed out bodybuilder. Super strong growth pattern and hardiness, lush dark green foilage, and distinct indica look.

CIMG2274.JPG

CIMG2280.JPG

White Russian- $5 clones from my friends + a couple for free! LOL I'm convinced that this is the one...I'll place one in a whiskey barrel or in the ground next time. It caught all other strains in like sized pots despite being 4 weeks younger! Unfortunately can't really appreciate the size and development from these pictures . I have two 3 week olds on a step ladder in front and have the plant trained as to allow laterals to catch the main cola so I didn't want to snap her when moving for a better photo. I'll do that next week though.

CIMG2278.JPG

CIMG2277.JPG

CIMG2276.JPG

Sour D~ this will be a winner. It grew to about 2 1/2 ft, then I slumped her over...broke her stem...taped her back with white medical tape (think taping your ankles/fists) and propped her up a little with bamboo stakes, then laid her back down like a good girl. She's given me about a foot-1 1/2 of vertical growth from the lateral shoots. Love it

CIMG2279.JPG

CIMG2284.JPG

CIMG2287.JPG

LA Confidential- flagship award winner from DNA. I just wish I had done more research on this strain from the beginning. I didn't top it or train it much, so the growth pattern is not to my liking. Oh well, maybe next time...if those stupid clones will take! I am excited about the smoke though so we'll wait and see b4 I cast judgement.

CIMG2275.JPG

chris1974 said:
:headbang2: Beautiful...... you rocked it bro !
thanks dude. If you'll notice from the older Russian pics how much the plants have filled out in a month, the buds are falling over from the weight.

Latest posts

Back