Not much feedback.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugeslinky67

Dedicated Smoker
Reaction score
I put a thread on here yesterday and did not get much feed back on it so from what i am guessing i am doing ok with my grow,,,added some lime and e-salts yesterday and everything is looking ok.....But if anyone has any ideas that will help out please let me know i am willing to learn...found a thread on here that talks about making a light out of a zitti pan looks pretty kool think i am going to do something simuliar to my 70 watters at each end of my grow closet...well take care all and be safe........

Whats up mang. With so many journals and grows on here it's really hard replying to them all. I'm sure your grow will get the replies your looking for. ;)

anyway, look and see how many posts the grunt has done, over 10k. The only thing most people ask for is a picture because a dx can be made much easier.There are hundreds of years of experience on this board. Just read alot. I personally answer a thread if I have an answer or recomendation.

ms4ms said:
anyway, look and see how many posts the grunt has done, over 10k. The only thing most people ask for is a picture because a dx can be made much easier.There are hundreds of years of experience on this board. Just read alot. I personally answer a thread if I have an answer or recomendation.
Actually this is my fault LOL I lost my camera battery charger and we had to ebay a new one but cam is charged now just waiting for light cycle to kick in and I am going to post a few pics... if I can figure it out! LOL I've never posted pics on a forum b4 :eek:... I guess I had better to THAT before I do this... hehe:ccc:

Latest posts

Back