not sure what I have got here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks Like a hermie to me. Just saw this in another grow it was blue berry and didnt show any male parts that I could find but it got the whole crop. LOTS of seeds every other bud or so. Personaly I would get rid of ot unless you dont have any other plants with it. Like I said sometimes only part of the plant hemis so there is some good buds. At first I thought he had huge buds until I notice it was because they were packed with seeds.

captain1 said:
Looks Like a hermie to me. Just saw this in another grow it was blue berry and didnt show any male parts that I could find but it got the whole crop. LOTS of seeds every other bud or so. Personaly I would get rid of ot unless you dont have any other plants with it. Like I said sometimes only part of the plant hemis so there is some good buds. At first I thought he had huge buds until I notice it was because they were packed with seeds.

now i pollenated part of one plant to try and get seed back that may be what your seeing! the whole plant doesnt look like that and the other one has no signs of it either.

thanks

Im saying the Blue Berry was a female that hermied on him only part went male It shows all female sex parts. If there is one that you missed with a pollen sack it can get the rooms all im saying. In my opinion its not worth the risk if ya got alot of other plants it can pollenate.

Ahh I see you pollenated it yourself? Then that makes sence

captain1 said:
Im saying the Blue Berry was a female that hermied on him only part went male It shows all female sex parts. If there is one that you missed with a pollen sack it can get the rooms all im saying. In my opinion its not worth the risk if ya got alot of other plants it can pollenate.

oh ok! no just the two plants first attempt at growing. didnt invest alot of doe in it until I could figure it out. this site is a wealth of info and the people are priceless! of course I dont know anything but other then those you think may be hermies it is just part of the plant about spreading to the rest I really cant seperate them I would just have to trash the whole plant! already have an idea of what the next grow will be if this turns out to be anything it is a plus! bag seed from God only knows what! got the bugs a few days ago and an waging a battle against them at the present. shot them with alchol and h2o so I either killed some of them or they are cursing me for the hangover today!!!

thanks for the info

captain1 said:
Ahh I see you pollenated it yourself? Then that makes sence

yeah i had a big old male so I put him outside and caught the pollen then when the females showed themselves after a few weeks I dusted the one and only part of it. I started this with some unstable advice started 24/7 lights the went to 16/8 to make them show their sex(have since learned how to tell the difference) the mistake I made I left them on 16/8 for about 3 weeks before bringing them inside the house for a more controled temp and when I brought them in I switched them to 12/12. I am afraid I may have stunted their growth by leaving them on 16/8 for that long.

someone told me the other day they look like they are just bout 4 weeks old so that would leave me 4 to 6 more weeks possibly. if I can fight off these bugs I might have a chance of producing something!

thanks again!

A good gogger is ADAMS flea and tick with SKYKILZ in it. Works great for me if you have the bugs.

Man...my screen just doesn't allow me to look at those pics clearly, I thought I saw one pic that may have been a nanner, but I really can't tell. Your going to have to be the judge least...or let some of these guys with better monitors be the judge. Sorry I'm really no help with this one. Good luck with killing the mites. Before you start the next grow, with the good seeds, your going to want to really bug bomb your house, do it once wait a couple weeks and do it again, also clean the space with a bleach water solution, just in case there was any pollen in there...get the place squared away for the new genetics. Good luck on the buggers!

was looking for an organic bug control and found this though what the heck pretty cheap and if it doesnt kill the bugs I can control the flea and ticks on my dogs and clean out myself also. will let you know! really sounds to good to be true!

hxxps://www.earthworkshealth.com/organic-pest-control.php

hmmm, never seen that before let us know how it works.

like i said I pollenated one branch of the plant for seed. the rest dont look like that.

They should have some good trich development by now. Gonna be mexi. Toss and fire up some quality genetics. Get the mites under control like I said earlier for the next grow. Otherwise they look healthy, got agreen thumb. GL

Irish is right...i see them now, bright yellow, I think they have just been through too much hell least....chalk it up to a learning experience, and get ready to grow some killer smoke...you'll have it all dialed in now!

the garlic water did the trick killed them all deader then dead!!! no one left standing!! will spray once a week until just before harvest.

as for the trich the bugs must have caused some damage there because before they were clear and nice and tall but now they are closer to the leaf. the ones on the buds look ok they are turning from clear to cloudy or milky looking a few amber. is it best to let them get 50/50 or go further? it seems like I read that you can let them go to long and they will loose quality!

this ought to be about the 6th week of flowering. I have flushed them for a week and the ph is between 6-6.5 so I will go back to feeding them. on the next watering, I cant get a full gallon in my bucket because of the runoff container so I will feed them about 1/2 gallon every 3 days.

I would highly recomend the garlic water it worked great like I said and only cost a head of garlic. you take 4 or 5 cloves smash them with your knife then chop them up coursely and put them in a sause pan to boil once they hit a rolling boil let them boil about a minute then let it cool put it in your spray bottle and soak them down good, works like a charm!!!! the only problem is I got a couple of pizza delievery guys with some tiny little pizzas, guess they called for a last meal!! without the garlic it didnt set well with them!!

I might have forgot to tell you guys that those with what you call nanners on them are only on one limb of one plant that I pollenuated at the beginning. I took one of the darker ones off and inside were these little hair like strings that are on the blooms so I really dont know what i have but there isnt any of that stuff on the other plant or even on any of the other limbs of the plant they nanners are on..

thanks again and sorry if I forgot to tell you the rest of the story!!

well after trimming a leaf or two and a small bud and putting them under the old scope this is what I have. this is from a quote about harvesting your plants on this site. "As far as trichomes are concerned, the tall ones with swollen, clear, bulbous heads are what to shoot for. The denser the concentration, the greater the potency."

as far as that quote goes that is just what they look like! :holysheep: they are turning milky and every now and then I catch site of an amber one, no doubt! so I am thinging not knowing the exacte date that they started flowering(learned the importance of a grow journal there!) I will put them about six weeks and them being what I believe to be Sativas because I compared some leafs then the harvest window is a bit longer. but to play it safe probably when the trich get to a 50/50 mix of amber and milky I believe to be on the safe side I will probably put the big chop on them unless you guys have any info that tell me to leave them a little longer. I dont want to miss the window and loose some quality because no telling what I really have here and I can probably use all the quality I can get.

so I believe they are at 6 weeks now in the next two weeks they ought to be turning amber a bit more and more so if you have any ideas let them rip!

you have all been so great and helpful if only the rest of the would could get along like that it would be just what God ment it to be! reminds me of a scripture in the new testament.

Matt 7:12
12 "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
(NKJ)

love and peace is what its all about!

hey maybe we need to open a business selling brownies with a kick not letting them know what the kick is and after we got the US straightened out go global!!!

Alistair Young said:
I add some 30% KOH, or pH Up.

Hey AY, wassup bro? Ok man, just gotta hear how you came to use KOH for your plants? I don't think I have heard of this before. KOH is some nasty caustic stuff we use for mushroom identification or unclogging drains. How did you come to use this stuff? In fact sodium or potassium hydrochlorite seems pretty ubiquitous and interchangable for these purposes... (see active ingredient in Drano)

Latest posts

Back