Now what's going on here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I will begin! Little epsom salts maybe as well.

Bubba
Always!
Are you in soil or Coco?
ProMix. I am dialed in. Reason is I haven't changed much at all since I started doing this....simple modifications only. I had a very good teacher and I listened.

blue-toilet.gif
Hmmm. As much flushing as I have been doing, I wonder how many plants would fit in a toilet? Nute in tank on back....

Bubba

Considered a soiless medium as it's just peat and perlite with some lime.
Right, it's basically peat moss. Perlite, the version my growstore has also has some beneficial fungus myco something or other. There is another version that has an additive that helps retain water, never seen it in the wild.

Bubba

@dogster I wanna know the answer to that, myself.
Sorry yes I use sunshine mix#4,jacks pro 20-20-20 at 1\2 tsp. per gallon tap water which comes out to 3-3-3 roughly.
Every water until the very end of flower then just plain water the last week or so.
Perfect,healthy plants no Ph adjustments no flushes no fuckin calmag.........just healthy plants.
👍

Sorry yes I use sunshine mix#4,jacks pro 20-20-20 at 1\2 tsp. per gallon tap water which comes out to 3-3-3 roughly.
Every water until the very end of flower then just plain water the last week or so.
Perfect,healthy plants no Ph adjustments no flushes no fuckin calmag.........just healthy plants.
👍
Interesting.

👍
Thats how I do it also, but sometimes the last 3 weeks I mix both 20-20-20 with 10-30-20, I normally don't flush

Edit:

I use ProMix

I use General Organics Cal Mag. Plus I don't care it the label says I always adjust my PH to between 6.0 and 6.2.
After the Advance nute stuff is added in, my ph, is around 5.8 or so from their buffers.

So you add "up" to raise to 6.2? I've been letting it go at the 5.8 which I think is my problem

This Promix is different, or so it seems to me than "regular hydro", where roots are hanging in liquid. 5.8 may be great for that, but maybe a touch low for promix?

Pute, if you adjust up from 5.8-5.9ish, that may be it.

Still a bit confused with the promix vs hydro, hydro seems to like the lower (5.9) ph, it also seems to be fine with nutes in solution at all times, where promix, sort of like regular soil needs the nutes only every third time? I'll have to ask him about that, he is the hydro guru!

Bubba

You ever wonder why you need to adjust anything with "cannabis specific ferts"?

Every other specialized fert for any cultivar I am aware of is...........made for the plants specific requirements and no adjusting needed.
Why only cannabis ferts........lolz.

I think you're drinking the koolaids.
😋

Latest posts

Back