nute burnt plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hasnt been 24 hrs & i can see a difference in some of most effected plants & i think buds even smell better. well definately learning experience so im not that pissed. well my veg tent & electric are done so im waiting to see if this soil mix is good so i can use on my new grow bubblelicious. where da smoke report on lr1 pheno richy??????????

Ha, ha! I'm working bringing my lazy *** to that side of the forum!:) Not to much longer. I promise. I've ran out of things to do around here when it comes to harvesting. I have to take down my grow box and stash it til my Grandparents leave. Their coming to visit my girl and I and see our new house. It pained me to stop my sea of green I had just started. I got three or four good harvests before I had to stop it. I have plenty to last til next harvest though, so I'm cool! :)

UPDATE!!! 4 days since repotted & soil appears to be lil "hot" maybe? im assuming plant still has residuals of lime in it cause new growth is packing on density and is nice deep green, but new upper growth tips are a touch bit burnt. lower growth is not so is my assumtion correct? also found 2 developing seeds on 2 diff plants. im a perfectionist so since i found my 1st male ive been examining plants daily & tossed em as soon as i was 100% sure which was no later than 3 days after discovery(to clarify i tossed around 2 wks). found 1 hermie & bananas weren't exposed on it or the males when i tossed. keep in mind this is bag seed & ive obviously been lerning alot on this grow so not too worried. i would like to @ least get some smokeables. plants w/ seed show no signs of being hermie yet & they are 6 wks in flower.

well the hell these gals been through, its almost time to give em the axe im guessing 2-3 wks cause of issues of being stressed. today is 7 wks & all trichs r clear very few cloudy. i do have a plant that is a lil crazy & just started showing trichs couple days ago to the naked eye. after stressin her shes stressin me back, cause ive experimented w/ supercropping & lst & liked the results but hopefully shell snap out of it. well heres a couple pics.

DSCN0982-1.JPG

DSCN0983-1.JPG

DSCN0985-1.JPG

DSCN0986-1.JPG

DSCN0987-1.JPG

DSCN0988-1.JPG

Yeah, that "late bloomer" has seen a better day, but you will deff. get some good smoke out of those buds posted above. They look yummy!

Man talk about DR. Green thumb. Paging DR. Green Thum more co2 needed. By Cypress Hill

HMGanja said:
Yeah, that "late bloomer" has seen a better day, but you will deff. get some good smoke out of those buds posted above. They look yummy!
yeah shes coming around just checked em & shes got noticably more trichs than last night think she took a 3 wk nap. so guess ill leave her go while drying others. & yeah sampled some some over the wkend & 3 deep coughing hits & i realized i was sitting holding bowl for 1/2 hr not doing anything,lol...:fly:

I waslooking at this thread and the same thing is happening to my plants and I had mold on the top of my medium (Rockwool) so I ran H2o2 the girls looked good and the next day I seen the spots and the ends curl up.I flushed the tray with tap water do youi think this will solve the problem????Sorry to intrude on this thread...

gcarlin_818 said:
I waslooking at this thread and the same thing is happening to my plants and I had mold on the top of my medium (Rockwool) so I ran H2o2 the girls looked good and the next day I seen the spots and the ends curl up.I flushed the tray with tap water do youi think this will solve the problem????Sorry to intrude on this thread...
man i wish i could help, but IDK hydro. my problem is def. nute burn, i mistakenly added 1c of lime to 3g soil.

Latest posts

Back