Nute question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabby

Reaction score
Is 15-30-15 fertilizer ok to use during flowering? And how often should I give nutes if I’m watering every other day? (Outdoor & potted)

Last edited:
Where did you get that fertilizer? Id say that would be a little high in Nitrogen for Flowering properly but probably better then nothing at all.
A highly effective NPK formula is 1:3:2 for early to mid-bloom, followed by 0:3:3 for late bloom.
For Vegging 3.1.2

It’s miracle grow 15-30-15
And I used 20-20-20 during veg
This was on June 28
55AFA225-0AF7-4B7A-840A-CEFB73B91156.png

And this is it today
954BF3C0-D5E7-4A28-849F-D140507F63C1.jpeg

MG will work but its not setup for Weed. Another words it will work up to a certain point but you will not get the harvest you should by using the proper Ferts at the proper time. I use Fox Farms line of Nutes. They are Organic and work great.

Amazon.com : FoxFarm GLCMBX0006 Liquid Nutrient Soil Trio-Pints, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, 16 Fl Oz Combo Pack Fertilizer : Patio, Lawn & Garden

and Cal mag

Amazon.com: FoxFarm FX14291 Gringo Rasta Cal-Mag Macro-Nutrients Liquid Plant Food Certified for Organic Use, Soil, Hydroponics, 1 Quart : Patio, Lawn & Garden

What soil are you using?
I’m just using MG. It has 21-11-16 that releases when watered. I added 20-20-20 after I repotted the first time and every week after until I repotted for the last time and now I’ve used 15-30-15 once last week. I’m new at this and I’ve learned a lot off you guys, so next year I’ll be doing it right😜

MG soil feeds like you said every time you water so just be careful and dont over feed by watering and adding nutes.

MG soil feeds like you said every time you water so just be careful and dont over feed by watering and adding nutes.
I think the plant used up those nutes along time ago🤣🤣 two weeks ago my lower fan leaves started turning yellow two at a time, daily. I read it was a Nitrogen def so I gave it 20-20-20 and No more yellow leaves. I also give it blackstrap molasses once a week.

If thats the case you already know when to feed. Case closed. ;)

Can anyone tell me why the top of my plant has way less flowers than at the bottom? Do you think it’s that the nutes aren’t getting to the top?

Can anyone tell me why the top of my plant has way less flowers than at the bottom? Do you think it’s that the nutes aren’t getting to the top?
Did you clip them back at any point?
Do you have pictures
I love pictures

Isnt trying to re veg is it? I've heard of that but never had it happen. pics would be good.

bubba

Did you clip them back at any point?
Do you have pictures
I love pictures
By clip do you mean trim? I did trim the lower branches but not the top half because the branches at the top are smaller. Is that why? Do I need to trim some off the top branches too?
D2DC66C1-842A-4A18-A062-39DC070210FA.jpeg

Latest posts

Back