Nute ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD466US

Reaction score
Can you use Fox Farm Big Bloom in a Hydro set up? It doesn't say on the bottle that you can't, but then it doesn't say that you can either. I found a bottle I bought last year for a outdoor grow and was just a wondering. If it can be used, what amount would some of you good folks suggest? I am currently using the 3 part GH Flora series in a small DWC set up and am into week 4 of flowering of some Nirvana WW. Any help or opinions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
JD

JD466US said:
Can you use Fox Farm Big Bloom in a Hydro set up? It doesn't say on the bottle that you can't, but then it doesn't say that you can either. I found a bottle I bought last year for a outdoor grow and was just a wondering. If it can be used, what amount would some of you good folks suggest? I am currently using the 3 part GH Flora series in a small DWC set up and am into week 4 of flowering of some Nirvana WW. Any help or opinions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
JD

Yes you can..I am using the GH 3 part too I add about a 2 tsp per gal. which is a light dose. I also used it in my waterfarms at the same strength. But I only start it when I first see the pistels showing during flower.

HTH

Yes, I use it in hydro. I don't know what hydro set up you use but when used in my drip system. Due to it being organic, the drippers had to be cleaned about every 3 weeks. Other than that I can not complain with the whole FF line at all. GL!

DLA said:
Yes you can..I am using the GH 3 part too I add about a 2 tsp per gal. which is a light dose. I also used it in my waterfarms at the same strength. But I only start it when I first see the pistels showing during flower.

HTH

Oh ya I forgot to mention it's pretty thick needs circulation for best results...Jeez now that I realize all the stuff I go through I wonder if it's worth it.:p

IMO it's definitely worth it... Especially if you're running nutes that are chem. It's a little extra kick that won't burn your plants. But, the best thing to do is give it a whirl. Everyone will get different results with their hands you know?

DLtoker said:
IMO it's definitely worth it... Especially if you're running nutes that are chem. It's a little extra kick that won't burn your plants. But, the best thing to do is give it a whirl. Everyone will get different results with their hands you know?

"Aww, hell, that's the office. I can't believe I gotta go in on a Wednesday. Them people can't wipe sp> they <sp a*s without me." Squidbillies :stoned:

Damn I'm an *******. edit

ha, no that's why it's in quotes... The show is stupid funny man.

Sorry, didn't mean to come off as an ***, I just thought of some more to toss in there...

DLtoker said:
Sorry, didn't mean to come off as an ***, I just thought of some more to toss in there...

Ahh O'Tay

Latest posts

Back