Nutes preference

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bingerzz

Reaction score
i have a new hydroponic setup and i am on my second grow now, so far i have just used the nutes that came with the system but i would like to change. Im just wondering what other peoples preferences are out there. And why you like it?

Haven't Really tried it but heard DNF nutrients are really good. I have some on my shelf that I am going to try out here very soon. I know Kade uses it and has great success. Check out his grow journal.

I like the GH 3 part system. when these bottles run out I may try out the nova series.

Advanced Nutrients. Everybody seems to put them down but how can you when there is a 100% money back guarantee if you are disatisfied. Also everything is tested and retested in there labs.

http://www.advancednutrients.com/

They have tutorials, feeding charts and friendly people to call if you have a question. Worth the money! Ladies love it!!!

I wouldn't say ppl put them down.... ppl just dont wanna pay the commercial prices they want for them. I think they are quite good products... but I dont see the point in paying more for something... imho no product is better then another (cept superthrive and pinemyte). Just some are easier to use then others.

I use GH 3 part flora series and have from the beginning.

That being said I am not going to say it's the best, but it's the best I have tried.:)

What I like is being able to modify that nutes to a degree of perfection from the GH nutes. You can follow the chart or make your own. The Lucas Formula is a good example.

I also mix in at the right times Fox Farms Big Bloom, GH's Kool Bloom, Gramma "E's" F-1 and Humic Acid. Sometimes I throw in a little Superthrive, Mg, and so forth.

I have also heard good things about Advanced ans Sensi from reliable growers.

i use the sensi 2+ line with hydro and soil with amazing results. In hydro you have to use there beneficials ( turatula, pirahna, voodoo) at 1/4 strength, due to them overpopulating in an airated hydro system, creating ph instability. Also depending on how nutrient hungry your strain is, use the light feeding calc and reduce by 10% and see what your plant requires from there.

your benificials, turatula pirahna and voodoo, result in explosive root mass growth.

Latest posts

Back