Nutrients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keyspy2

Reaction score
Is anyone aware of a simple two step, one for veg and one for flowering nutrient program. I have read on this sight, and others about a thousand different products. That all claim to drastically increase your yeild. I am looking for somthing simple since this is my first grow. I really don't care if I get "monster buds" this time. I just want to take it slow and learn as I go. If it matters I am growing indoors with FFOF. I will be germinating my first seeds TONIGHT!!!!!!! hopfully will get som pictures of my setup up soon.

Don't buy into all of the product hype. All you need is something like Fox Farm Grow Big and Tiger bloom or Pure Blend Pro Grow and Bloom formula and a Ph meter. Ph in soil should be anywhere from 6.2-6.5 imo and, i'm not a hydro guy, but I think it's 5.8-6.2 in hydro. You don't need all of the fancy bloom boosters or supplements...big waste of money imho. if you want a bloom booster besides your ferts mix a lil high phospho bat guano in with your soil before putting your plants into flower;).

yesir i'm just using fox farms grow big and big bloom. that is until i can get the tiger bloom, open seasame, beastie bloomz, and cha-ching

Latest posts

Back