OA Seedbank

• Thread starter The Hemp Goddess
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had an order from the U.K. sitting in U.S..Customs since Dec 21, I paid for guaranteed delivery but the shutdown has everything screwed up still, I guess.

I looked at True North, but they didn't have the strains I wanted--I particularly wanted Satori and they do not have it.

Bluegrasser--Customs in the US will confiscate seeds if they find them. So, stealth shipping is still necessary.

Thanks, i'll stick to Canadian

Tell me, please, what is the best place to order sativa seeds? Have you ever heard about this online store https://en.konoplisemena.com? Is it good enough and reliable? You can answer at PM. Thank you for advice.

I tried to look up the website without clicking the link(I don’t click links I am not familiar with). It does not look like they have much feedback and most links when I googled konoplisemena came back with alphabets I can’t read. I’d stay away from it myself. There are plenty of places to get seeds without giving your credit card info to unproven sites... OA Seedbank as THG recommended...

Tell me, please, what is the best place to order sativa seeds? Have you ever heard about this online store https://en.konoplisemena.com? Is it good enough and reliable? You can answer at PM. Thank you for advice.
Like I said, I am very happy with TRUE NORTH SEEDBANK in Toronto, Canada.
I ordered seeds on a Monday, they arrived in my mailbox the following Monday and every seed popped in less than 48 hours.
I'll definitely keep using them.

I've had an order from the U.K. sitting in U.S..Customs since Dec 21, I paid for guaranteed delivery but the shutdown has everything screwed up still, I guess.
i'd contact the shipper and let them know you have not received the seeds. they may send you replacements...

Will they ship stealth to the States?
Yes they do. Just checked their faq section. Looks like an extra $15 cdn gets you guaranteed delivery. I have always used the stealth options when buying seeds but have not tried true north. Yet...

Yes they do. Just checked their faq section. Looks like an extra $15 cdn gets you guaranteed delivery. I have always used the stealth options when buying seeds but have not tried true north. Yet...
Thanks boss

Thanks boss
no problem. i'd prefer to buy from this side of the 'pond' myself. shipments from europe take too long and i am a pretty negative guy so i always assume the seeds have been confiscated and the authorities are on their way to arrest me...

no problem. i'd prefer to buy from this side of the 'pond' myself. shipments from europe take too long and i am a pretty negative guy so i always assume the seeds have been confiscated and the authorities are on their way to arrest me...
I know the feeling
I almost ripped a few mature plants a few weeks early
when a seed shipment arrived with the dreaded Green tape, yep opened . seeds gone and the letter
Took a long time for me to et comfortable about growing again

i'd contact the shipper and let them know you have not received the seeds. they may send you replacements...
The shipper SEEDSUPREME SEEDBANK is not acknowledging my e-mails and they never answer the phone.
Combined with the impossible task of trying to get through to the USPS I'm just going to pretend I never ordered them and hope that someday they come in.
I'll never order from the U.K. again, I'll be going to Amsterdam this November, I'll buy what I need for exotics then.

JGVermont, I am glad that you had such good luck with True North....however, it doesn't matter how good a seedbank is if they do not have the seeds you are looking for. It is almost looking like you are spamming for them?????

JGVermont, I am glad that you had such good luck with True North....however, it doesn't matter how good a seedbank is if they do not have the seeds you are looking for. It is almost looking like you are spamming for them?????
I actually resent this comment very much.
They have the seeds I want and they have most breeders that the average grower is looking for.
Am I to take it that you don't like people telling others what worked for them?
Maybe I should just let people lose time and money by ordering from a bank in the U.K. that isn't treating me well as a customer.

>>Am I to take it that you don't like people telling others what worked for them?

If you're going to take something away from it, I'd take that people don't always like or appreciate their threads being hijacked by folks intent on banging the drum for an unrelated subject, in this case True North Seedbank. I'm glad you like True North - I like them OK, too, and I'm running some of their gear now. But repeated mentions on someone else's thread(s) raises red flags - I started thinking along the same lines as THG.

>>Maybe I should just let people lose time and money by ordering from a bank in the U.K. that isn't treating me well as a customer.

Maybe you should. You started a thread about your great experience with True North, and that's enough, isn't it? Your anecdotal experiences with both True North and the unnamed UK seed bank are really just that: anecdotal. Again, repeatedly banging the drum on another member's thread raises red flags, especially since spamming and shilling are on the rise here at MP. You can always PM someone when you're concerned that they might waste money or get ripped off - it's an honorable impulse to try and help others.

Latest posts

Back