Obtained A Plant.....Happy Man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hashassin

Cough Cool
Reaction score
Well i had the worst day Yesterday and for some reason it did a 100% turn around...i am gonna need alot of help with this one...i have never grown before And i am stunned at my day.... here goes

woke up 6:30 am went with my pal Nick for a lil Raise n toast..
i got a 2 grams of this great bud the fella said it was sugar baby? is that even a strain? idk point is ....it was immaculate amazing full body high..my face was numb...i was a happy man...UNTIL....DUn DUn Dun!!!! nick....wheres my baggie man??? CRAP! 3 hours of searching Found nothing...i had a Gram ok Kb...And of What we will call (Sugar Baby) and quarter of Mersh..in the bag (i dont belive in the title of mids) its a dealer scam to glorify good mersh...if people didnt sell crappy mersh ...this title would not exist sry personal belief.. open to Debate...well anyway..i didnt find it went home a sad very high man...what can i say i have great friends and they sympathize with the loss of such an ammount of ganj...so my night went on...We went to smoke with my girlfriends pal and she.... said she was baby sitting someones plant..i wanted to see so i peeked....OMG SHES BEAUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL and is covered in white hairs but needs a little work...at this point i inquire about the plant ..asked whos it was..she says it belongs to ....MY GIRLFRIENDS COUSIN! and he paid 40$ for it!!!!

so i automaticaly grabbed my phone dialed his number and bought myself a plant for 50 bucks and a gram of kb went out today got a hps light some bone meal ...flat white paint ...roller.. a ph kit.. and we start the closet tomorrow..this plant is insane though a little sick and has a slight acidic problem (not major) according to the ph.... i am going to post pictures and hopefully identify the strain..and i will take any advice any of you would like to give me...i may be new...but my heart beats thc ...so i guess that makes us family!..so my brothers and sisters..all ideas thoughts anything! are welcome ...Peace..Eric Jayy

its about a foot and a half-2 feet tall and budding ..best 50 buucks of my life

PICTURES VERY VERY SOON all comments welcome...i am going to upload 2 cell phone pics for now.....they are poor quality..but will hopefully suffice until i upload some good ones...

View attachment plant1.bmp

View attachment plant2.bmp

do you know how many days into flowering it is? how much bud does it look like it has.

not alot. im not sure how i could explain that ..ill give it a shot ...each bottom sprig that shoots up has a Quarter (25cents) sized bud forming..the others are hard to tell they are all small though MORE PICS TOMORROW I PROMISE!!!.no clue on flowering ..should i continue flowering her? is it ok to go back to a grow cycle until i have her nice and healthy again ? im new to this all..i havent even read what the lighting cycle is for flowering yet...

wow.. flowering cycle is 12 hours of light and 12 hours of pure darkness until she is done. I am not sure if you could go back. I would just stay on flowering and finish it up. how long have you had the plant and what lighting do you have it under now on your hps?

Honestly...i have had the plant since 11:00 last night and shes had a light on her since ...only a 100 watt halogen bulb
im starting her on the hps tomorrow so on the 12 12...how do i go about putting her back on schedule??? 1/4 cup of the bone meal put it around the base mixed it with the soil a tiny bit and then watered her.... is the bone meal decent ?

Put her on 12/12 ASAP or she could turn hermie! You dont want that at all! Just throw mil flower nutes on her and she'll be working for you hard, sounds like she's about 2 weeks into flowering so you'll have to judge by trichomes now. throw the light on her and make sure when its her night cycle she's in PITCH BLACK or else once again you could turn her hermie. Like I said PITCH BLACK. Then after that sit back and read the forums! If you want you can check out my grow journal!

can i put her on night...now? before i throw the hps on her?

Yes, if she has been in light today put her in pitch black for the next 12 hours, then start the cycle.

Thanks bob and Titan! ...This bowl is for you!!! (lights up!)

what is the normal take for a plant her size?

Well she still is young so may get bigger. Never know what the yield ill be unless u know conditions and strain and what kind of nutes ur using. feel free to use the "thank post" button.

where's my thanks post. lol

you should keep this grow updated on here

Alright...Bob :) once again ty...for the help Titan :eek: ty as well..and thanks for pointing out the......thanks button a very nifty little button at that..i will return tomorrow and post a full update pics etc is coffe table a decent area for this post? or should i start a new post on her in another? i will check in in the am But im going to hit the hemp sack :hubba: ttyl peace guys

hey hashassin, cool you got yourself a plant :aok: now you need to get your in your closet under your hps, i have my lights go off @ 8 pm and back on again @ 8am. DONT open the door between them hours, as tempting as it is. as BOB said, itll turn hermie. bone meal isnt good for a flowering plant either. this is what i would do;

REPOT HER, into a big ucket, try to remove as much soil as you can from around the roots and put her in some fresh soil with no nutrients in it. now YOU know what soil shes in.give her a GOOD watering, put her in the bath and run the shower on her leave her for 1/2 hour then do it again. (hope im not losing you) she wont need fed until the soil is almost completely dry,then get her IN THE CLOSET, and get her on the 12/12 schedule immediately, her buds will soon fatten up. then CHOOSE A FOOD, CANNA BLOOM will do or something with a higher PK reading than N (itll tell you on the bottle N-P-K). then you have a few days to read EVERYTHING you can on this forum, trust me my friend, from the post you started with, your gonna need alot of help, so reading other peoples grow diaries from start to finish will give you a good idea as to what can be acheived by doing it RIGHT. ill answer ANY questions you want to ask, if i can, im no pro, but im always willing to state my opinion :aok:

happy reading, 85C

PS i wouldnt post peoples faces on the site, if any1 sees that then your busted. and tell no1 else, you found out about that plant FAR to easily, i wouldnt trust that person with my plants.

Bonemeal is very high in nitrogen. The plant uses less nitrogen when flowering. It also takes time before it breaks down into a state the plant can use. Can be a bit smelly too.

I'd get proper flowering nutes.

The ammount of help i am receiving is matched by the ammount of herb i inhale!!! thank you all i couldnt ask for more..85 ty for the pm im going to flush and re-pot her asap!!! withing 2 hours ..you may have saved her life = ) good man will post an update and pics in a grow journal forumn after ..even though i didnt grow her from seed..she needs me! and all of you so she deserves one....thank you all

I think he's infected with the grow monster now, if you have an HPS then you're infected!

:rofl: hey the grow monster got me, and still dont own 1 lol although, i first used that big growlight in the sky, better than any HPS anyday ;)

85cannabliss said:
:rofl: hey the grow monster got me, and still dont own 1 lol although, i first used that big growlight in the sky, better than any HPS anyday ;)

Not in the winter..;)

Latest posts

Back