obtaining seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flutefixer

Reaction score
I am setting up a small indoor gow room,the only seeds available to me are the one I get when I purchase commercial weed,I have discovered a couple of what look like very reputable seed suppliers on line (attitude) even though the grow room is not at my house I still am a bit weird about having them shipped to my house, if I go to the post office and rent a box would this approach be a bit "safer" and have the seeds sent to the post office box? I live in the U.S and in a very non tolerant state! any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

Renting a Post Office box won't offer you any protection, because you have to give your name and home address in order to secure the box. Most mailing companies operate the same way. Many members on here order their supplies to their home address without problems. Do a search on the forum and read thru the many comments about this very topic.

But the bottom line is "If ya can't do the time, don't do the crime."

I am not sure if its o.k to say nirvana seed has what I would call the safest mail system I have ever seen,I have purchased over 25 times in the years since they started,they have changed packaging many times and now have what everyone I speak to says is the tops,they are very reasonable in price and quick to send,just my opinion,good luck,if your using for meds,you have to get known strains

Nirvana is good Dr chronic is good also both allways came through for me no problems here flutefixer as i also live in an area like you i had similiar worries.

Poeple don't get arrested for seeds delivered to their home.
If it were stopped in customs at most you would get a letter stating your package has been intercepted with no further action taken.

tex is 100% correct,have gotten that letter myself only once though,seeds are rarely taken if properly sent

I had good luck with Nirvana. Shipped to CA in about a week. Good prices, good service. 100% germination so far: planted and germed 2 out of 10 AK-48. Follow the tips on this site. Have the seeds sent to a friend or relative's house if possible c/o your name; i.e. charlie brown, **** tracy, jenna jameson, etc. Welcome to MP.

p.s. I heard attitude takes a long time to ship which could add to your anticipation anxiety. 3 weeks might be a long time to wonder if your getting the goods or a letter from The Man.

cannabisseeds.com worked well for me, shipping only takes 3-5 business days in a nondescript envelope, and generally if you buy 3 you get 1 free ;) they also take CC.

Latest posts

Back