OG Kush tasting like cat piss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BackWoodsDrifter said:
I am who I am to me as well as the person excpected of me in society. I am yur brother I am yur sister I be yur dad and yur wife or husband. I could be yur babysitter yur ant yur uncle yur minister yur doctor hey maybe yur dentist or maybe yur social service worker well now we can pause and say what it I was just "YOU" such as I just here for fireside and good company without problems. I am BackWoodsDrifter and aim to make yual friend fireside. if not please feel free to search other trails more common yur type. Thankin yur company.

BWD

here here to that buddy....no harm no foul.....its hilarious, really....carry on!

Kushluvr said:
here here to that buddy....no harm no foul.....its hilarious, really....carry on!

Thank yu friend think I will carry on this trail while. Folk here are great and warm hearted for the most part. Best trail this nature i found since i started walken them. Thanks MP for the great fireside.

BWD

Menimeth said:
It would not be the same trail, and the fireside would be lacking, without you BWD.

Mighty kind words friend much abliged and hounored be at your fireside. Thanks gain ;)

BWD

Cheers for the replies guys. Tried another bud at week 8 and the yucky taste has now gone away! Not really sure what it was, I'm just glad its now gone. Its now tasting very skunky, with a hint of candy. Yummy.

mazda3234wd said:
Cheers for the replies guys. Tried another bud at week 8 and the yucky taste has now gone away! Not really sure what it was, I'm just glad its now gone. Its now tasting very skunky, with a hint of candy. Yummy.

Yual have some mighty different traditions pilgrem but then gain I know what yual mean when yu say it tastin skunky most folk never ate skunk mostly. glad to see yual tried it ;)

BWD

mazda3234wd said:
I've noticed some strains smell completely different in week 5-6 than week 8-9. The Gush I'm growing now smelled so much like pepper in week 4-5 it almost made you sneeze when entering grow. I'm around 6.5 weeks now and it's taking on a sweet earthy fruity smell(best I can describe it).

I understand being picky about flavor. I can't handle Romulan or Train wreck for that reason. I would however get past the flavor issue if it was all I had to smoke...ain't going without!

Latest posts

Back