Ok got heat stress?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudWeederson

Reaction score
I had a plant growing under a florecent light for the first two weeks. When i got a 400watt HPS light, this happened...not enough ventilation? I got a big fan blowing right on the damn thing now. Will it recover? or should i just try again??
:farm: Bud
R.I.P
DSC00592.jpg

How far away from the light is the plant? If you place your hand over the top leaves of the plant can you feel the warmth of the light? If the answer is yes then you need to move the light further away as you are frying your leaves. You said you had a fan blowing, do you have it blowing on the plant or on the light and ballast? Do you have a camera to take pictures so we can see how much, if any, damage has been done to the plant?

dang. I would try to revive it somehow. It still has some green on it so its still alive. good luck bro!

Ok i'm putting it back on flourescent till i get get adequate ventilation....any suggestions in a closet? How can i close the door with out it over heating>?

Latest posts

Back