Ok, here goes...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernHoney

1st timer
Reaction score
Like I said I have only just begun (does anyone else hear a Carpenter's tune?) Anyway, I have a little room in my basement that so far I have 2 4ft full spec flourescents but they are not on yet as the kids have just cracked their shells. having said that they are in little fiber cups filled with a nice soil I got from the hydro place and they are sitting under 2 plant and aquarium flo's in a small dish with a plastic bottle cut in half for my greenhouse effect. I would love to MH but my house is so old I am scared to mount them I don't want to burn my house down. Nothing else has happened yet, After thinking about it more yesterday I think I am going to go to the shop and get an easier strain as well. Then I can have both growing and if I kill the ww it will only be 2 beans not the whole lot, I am only buying the femanized ones. So if there are some beginner strains that are easy and nice let me know I will look for them tomorrow. Thank you for all your input so far I luv and want it.
Also I would like to say Happy Thanksgiving to all my North American brothers and sisters, we are having a yummy deer roast and all the fixins' I can't wait! Talk soon.

goodluck ,,,,,and you will pay extra for feminised seeds ...and well they can also turn hermie,,just watch out for them ,,,,and i tried whitesatin and northern lights for mmy first grows ,,cheap and cheerful and not bad yeilders ,,,goodluck and ill be following your little ladies into adulthood :peace:

Thank you and please do, I am going to need some hand holding for the first while.

Latest posts

Back