Ok so I dont know what to do they just keep dying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KissinStars

Reaction score
it seems like it doesnt matter what I do they just keep dying they grow like 5 or 6 inches tall and either shrival up and die or get this white tinge on the leaves and die im so frustrated I give them enough water carfull not to over water its warm enough I bought a proper grow light and keep it 2 feet above the plant like the video says I just dont know what else to do anyone have any ideas what im doing wrong??

I can help you, but i need to know everything.....

WE can figure this out we just need to know everything about your setup. For eaxample.
What kind of grow light are you using? What kind of soil are you using?

Pictures of your setup? List of what your using..... soil, neuts, water PH, lights, temp, humidity?????

OK well this is my first time growing I am using a closet i have a 2 foot long style grow lamp bought at walmart its the Nutra Grow Light I bought the miracle grow indoor soil im not currently using a fertilizer because the soil i bought is supposed to have fertilizer for a month they have been growing in it for 2 weeks and these ones are heathy so far just worried the the ones last month they will die out

also im using tin foil around the closet for the green house effect

If i were you i would take down the foil and paint the insides white. Also i would def sagest getting a bigger light. And also i have to sagest you using a dif type of soil.. Do you have a local hydro store around you?

The second I read your first post I said to myself "I bet he is using MG soil" and what do you know a couple post down it says your using MG soil. I must be psychic!! Not sure if thats your problem but thats just what came to my mind. Lots of people that use MG soil kill there plants. But then some people grow some great bud with it so I dont know what to tell you. Personally I will never ever use the stuff.
like said above get rid of the tinfoil.
What is the light you are using? Is it a florecent? Two feet is really high unless its an hps light.

Ive seen those lights at wally world, it was 75watts

I dont think thats enough light

ok well the tinfoil i put up today so it cant be the reason for the other ones dying but i took it down the walls are white already i guess it could be the soil what should i use for the soil and i will lower the light how far above the plants should the light be? also if i transplant them into different soil what kind of fertilizer should i be using? i dont have a local hydro place i live in a small town i have a walmart a true value hardware which has alot of gardening stuff and thats about it

Well go by your local hard-where store and get a bag of there non fertilized organic soil. And order some nutrients of the internet. htgsupply.com or discount-hydro.com and get the 3 part fox farms nutrients..

The hardware store might even have something you could use, they carry Fish Emulsion and Seaweed stuff at my True Value, plus they have Blood and Bone meal etc.

Ordering online is great too, except for shipping.

New light, no tin foil in the future...it will fry the poor plants. Ph helps too.

Latest posts

Back