Ok So I Need A picture 4 week Veg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
White WidowMaker said:
...well, you have certainly succeeded to sound mean by saying crap is coming out of my mouth.

You certainly are arrogant: please tell me, how many grows have I had under my belt, Mr. Arrogant & Insulting Know-It-All??

Just to put the issue to rest: I have been growing off and on (some years yes, some years no) for the last 17 years.

And how old are you? 25 College Growroom 2nd or 3rd grow? Wow, I will defer to your greatness and cease to give advice because you declare as Know-It-All that I have crap spewing from my mouth.

If you don't like my help, then don't follow my advice, but you have certainly succeeded to be mean in your insulting post.

Bravo, *******!

... Soooooooo .. 'defensive'..AND rude... :confused2:...
the fact is, your 17 yrs of growing flowers does not qualify you to give incorrect advice. Not on this forum. You will have your butt handed to you on a plate.
If you don't care to have your ill advice corrected, don't post ill advice. If you don't "know" don't proclaim to. No one here is going to allow you to mislead, misinform, or post untruths without being refuted.. I don't care how nasty and berating your replies are.
Youre quite free with the colorfull adjectives.. "stupid", "idiot", "arrogant" ect... a little "too" free IMO. And is likely a good part of the reason for the condecending replies to your posts.

KissinStars said:
see ok i dunno what to do then do I scrap em please say no if you look at the first page of the post thats what my plants basically look like right now thats about a week ago and they havent changed much since then ?!?!?!? yours look way bigger way farther along then mine are.... god this sucks I hate the thought of starting over i dont even think i could reuse the soil so i would have to buy even more ugh ...

LOL--Don't give up. Don't start over. I have been growing for many, many years. You need more/better light and you need the light really close to the top of the plants. Be aware that fluoros will not give you nearly the yield that a small HPS would. Also it is not a good idea to do weird things with your lighting--stay with the tried and true. Veg at either 24/7 or 18/6. When you get ready to flower, just flip them to 12/12. The 8 hours of dark is not a good idea.

Super Silver Haze said:
The Hemp Goddess said:
This is one of my Satori at just over 5 weeks in veg. She was grown DWC and vegged under a T5 fluoro.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=59926&d=1211336081

THG, your Satori looks scrumptious, mmmm. maybe one day ill have a green thumb too.

SSH

LOL--thanks, but I have to say that not all my plants look like that. It is rather strain dependent. I have found the Mandala strains I have tried to be lush and bushy with short internodal spacing. I have been growing for a long time, have done hydro for the last 4 years or so.

Latest posts

Back