Ok So I Need A picture 4 week Veg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KissinStars

Reaction score
this is my first grow to make it to the flowering phase but im not sure if they are the size they are supposed to be or if there growing right or what i dont have the ability to post a picture so its extra hard for me too tell Im currently trying to get rid of some spider mites not too bad of an infestation but im keeping the plants in veg mode till there gone hopefully i feel as tho they may not make it maybe im just being pessimistic but i havent had the best of luck in the past so any advice any anything really would help and please i need pics of 4 week veg to compare with if possible THANKS!! :watchplant:

is this indoor or outdoor im guessing out with the mites there for scan through outdoor archives gauranteed to find identical situation and more info ie fertiliser tips hrs of light and tips on how to flower longer or even force to bud some one may even post you a link ...sit tight oooopppps i see know that you are indoor are your plants hydroponic or soil .... natures neem oil is 1 i have heard of being good for spider mite eradication..there are also home made options but i am unsure of the ingrediants at this point

there soil my basic set up is tightly based on the growing guide i have been following it as closely as i can i have fluros set up consistantly 2 inchs above them and a 65 watt reptile warmth light about a foot away from them just to keep the temp in there up i have a cold old house so i wanted to make sure they were warm i do have a lil high powered fan but im not sure if i should use it or not they were recently transplanted and thats when the mites returned there are no webs tho none what so ever the mites remain only in the soil they have gone away and come back twice now
the very bottom leaves of the ladies seem to be very slowly dying as well im thinking due to the mites there slowly turning yellow and dying but the rest of the plants look healthy and green no drooping
they are well able to drain so not really a danger of over watering im using properly ph level water and fox farms nutes trio grow big , big bloom, tiger bloom and following there feeding schedule there are starting to show there sex not enough to fully decide which are male to pull but enough to make an educated guess im going to let that go a lil longer too so i can acuratly decide

what type of ph gauge do you use i.e digital i hope and if so has it been calibrated...also what are your nitrogen,phospherous,kalium, levels on the additives involved ie (food) i am imagining they are around 1 foot tall .. watts required of your cfls to please

ok i do not have a ph gauge i use distilled well balenced water from the store always and i let it sit in the grow room for a day to three days so its the same temp and i use the fox farms like i said before i believe for the most part i was under nuting them i started by using only 1 and a half teas of the grow big and that was it i later found out i need 3 tsp of the grow big (per gallon) the grow guide said if i used proper nutes and proper water i should be able to get by without testing the ph because it should be close enough.
they are about a foot tall probably a bit more because i was ocassionally adding a little big of soil at the top to promote strong stem growth and as far as the lights go
i bought a plant light from walmart im not sure what the watts are or anything but it seems to be working fine the warmth bulb is 65 watt i know that but its the shape of a normal house bulb and its in a heat lamp fixture i have that pretty far away from the tops of the plants it was just to make it a lil warmer in there (drafty old house)

KissinStars said:
im loading pics now my friend stopped over with her camera
SWEET personally i have'nt used those forms of nutes does your soil contain slow release ferts .

hope this helps they were just misted like 30 mins before the pics were taken so dont mind the water droplets and there pretty green some of the pics i took looked a lil yellow that was mostly the camera the only yellow i have are two of the plants very bottom small two leaves

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

nope no slow release completely organic pretty good mix no nutes at all in the soil before i added the fox farms

from what ive heard fox farms is easiest for beginner growers since the ph is damn close to perfect and the levels of n / p / k is already where u need it to be

this info is supplied on behalf of mr allistair young i highly recommend adhereing to this info...your method of testing soil pH is reliable. What kind of pH meter do you use, and what method?

Some experienced growers on this site don't test soil pH; they adjust the pH of the watering solution so that it is 6.2-6.4. If the soil is good with good pH buffer qualities, then watering like that should bring the soil to within the proper pH range. Also, if you add about one tablespoon of dolomite lime per gallon in your soil mix, the pH should be properly buffered. Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil is an example of a good soil with built-in pH buffers. Add dolomite lime to that, and not only do you get proper soil pH, but magnesium and calcium as well.

A proper pH meter is important. A good quality digital meter is necessary in order to measure the pH of the watering solution. Please don't use one of those cheap pronged-probe meters that you stick directly in the dirt. Those are no good. Plus, meters designed to test the pH of liquids do not work in the soil.

The left plant looks tired. How much do you water it? Are your plants, by any chance, in pots that are too small? Do they need to be transplanted?

Those are just some ideas that I'm throwing out there; I hope it helps

they were in pots too small i just transplanted them on the the 2nd of this month they took it well it went very smoothly i doubled in size and am watching closly
i water them daily skipping a day here and there if there still very moist and i mist them usually once a day as well both on top and under the leaves
the one you mentioned looking tired is the one that did out grow its pot also there are three in that pot together because of a stupid friend of mine and only one in each of the other pots i cant seperate them the roots are intertwined i have been told that if it causes a problem i could snip the other two off at the base and they wouldnt grow back and i wouldnt have to risk harming the big ones roots

your cfls i do not think are powerlul enough150watts is ideal at this point of growth these plants are a bit stringy but ok (just) you will fnd as they age 1-2 weeks they may get top heavy do to lack of floro's you need sun ideally but definatly needstronger light 65 watts is not good at this age

ok what lights do i want i pretty much only have walmart i live in a pretty small town in wisconsin so hard to find stuff i will order one online if someone can give me a site i can get a good light at do you think that will save them i think your right i have always thought my lighting was wrong just didnt know what to buy to fix it

3in pot-- do not snip as the roots left in that pot will rot and his will most likly kill the other girl at the young age personally i would pull the out your 2 smaller ones due to the bigger 1 being on the other side of the pot dont think about it just do it then pot them alone they may survive pot is a pretty hardy plant do your best ..... i will be back soon im gunna check some info on your area 15mins

If you are only going to buy one light then make it an MH/HPS combo ballast.

Get however many watts you want but make sure you can run both MH and HPS bulbs.

MH will be used for veg, and HPS for flower.

Whenever someone requests a good site to buy from I always direct them to HTGsupply. Customer service is paramount when ordering online, and they have never failed me with that.

hXXp://www.htgsupply.com/ Replace XX with10:10:38 AM

ok well the two in the pots look like they might end up male should i just pull and scrap them i was only hoping to get three anyways and like i said this is my first time and im using kinda crap seeds my goal is to get one full grown plant to live and bud if i can manage that im going to buy seeds and take what ive learned and apply it sooo should i scrap them im scared to lol it hurts to kill them i had three before these that didnt make it past a couple weeks no nutes hadnt come yet so i started over and i swear i will just die if i have to start all over again

i cant afford those thats why i went with fluros i wish i could afford those believe me i would already have them if i could

wow its cold in wisconsin ..ice road truckers at the gate do you reach 65deg at any time soon .. do you know wat strain the girls are.. no you cannot tell if boys or girlz yet

Latest posts

Back